Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Death Note now out!

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Death Note

Though sliverskater145 is right, gore still helps put an extra push on the anime to make it better for guys like me

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    You should notice that there is a definite lack of gore. Especially for an anime centered around killing people.
    You and your gore Hassun. ^o^;

But you do make a good point there, I also expected a little more gore out of something thats so focused on people's deaths...maybe there should've been a character that killed people using gruesome methods before actually letting the people die using the Death Note. Who knows!?

Still, its overall a really good series, I cannot wait to finish both the manga and the anime. Heh, if I find the time I wanna watch the live action one too. They did a awesome job of creating Ryuk with CG. ^O^
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Light doesn't strike me as someone who's into gore. I'll have to agree with silverskater that there's something about this whole "clean killing" thing that makes the whole story appealing to... well, us fans. There's too much gore elsewhere. This one's different. Yeah, I'm sure if all I had to do was write down someone's name, time of death, etc, to actually kill him/her, I'd probably get hooked on the act pretty fast.

Newbie medsed may be famous one day medsed may be famous one day
    Thanks

DeathNote

My son and daughter have been downloading this and watching it. I doi not think they have found them in English, but I think some are subtitled. We love the artist, Takeshi Obata. We have all of the books that have come out in English so far. When Light yagami discovers the Death Note, and realizes he can rid his world of crime by writing names into the book, it just really becomes a great story. I love the battle of wits between L and Light as they both are really trying to do the right thing and in a way both start out as good cuys, but yet they become enemies.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Merging duplicate thread topics together...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

I'm sorry but I just need my precious gore.
    I admit that the general premise of the sory isn't bad but it's just a bit boring for me. The cat and mouse game doesn't really impress me.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

~!! I am remember reading the manga long time ago, but I think I stopped somewhere around chapter 50. As for anime, they are currently broadcasting it on TV. Me, I no have that sort of TV. Haha, but I know that some of my goofball friends caught the latest episode: Tsuiseki. And yeah, Naitomea [the Visual Kei band] are freaking awesome. Anyhow, I enjoyed the manga very much, so I might continue reading more.

Oh, I have seen the live-action movie. Oh my Divine God, Toda Erika was in it. And, she is around my age. Isn't that hot or what? Watching her made me realize how hot gothic girls can be.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar View Post
    ~!! I am remember reading the manga long time ago, but I think I stopped somewhere around chapter 50. As for anime, they are currently broadcasting it on TV. Me, I no have that sort of TV. Haha, but I know that some of my goofball friends caught the latest episode: Tsuiseki. And yeah, Naitomea [the Visual Kei band] are freaking awesome. Anyhow, I enjoyed the manga very much, so I might continue reading more.

Oh, I have seen the live-action movie. Oh my Divine God, Toda Erika was in it. And, she is around my age. Isn't that hot or what? Watching her made me realize how hot gothic girls can be.
    Somehow I don't think you're talking about the same anime that everyone else is. Death Note was just recently made into an anime, I doubt it's on TV. And as far as I know, there is no "live-action movie," or "hot gothic girls." Are you sure you're watching Death Note?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast