Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Death Note now out!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Death Note

Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145 View Post
    Somehow I don't think you're talking about the same anime that everyone else is. Death Note was just recently made into an anime, I doubt it's on TV. And as far as I know, there is no "live-action movie," or "hot gothic girls." Are you sure you're watching Death Note?
    There IS a live action film.
    It was all over Japan last summer.
    DEATH NOTE -ƒfƒXƒm[ƒg-

The main character is that kid from Battle Royale.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145
    Somehow I don't think you're talking about the same anime that everyone else is. Death Note was just recently made into an anime, I doubt it's on TV. And as far as I know, there is no "live-action movie," or "hot gothic girls." Are you sure you're watching Death Note?
    Yes Silver, I am talking about Death Note - by Oba Tsugumi. Ah, episode # 4 has already be shown in Japan. And, there is a live-action movie. Hassun-sami already provided the link. Oh, Toda Erika played as Amane Misa, whose apparel are gothic-like... She will appear later on in the show. I don't want to spoil anything for you guys.

Once again, all hail Toda Erika. Haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Fujiwara Tatsuya! ^_^
    Last edited by kedar; Oct 25, 2006 at 08:23 PM.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    There IS a live action film.
    It was all over Japan last summer.
    DEATH NOTE -ƒfƒXƒm[ƒg-

Gasp!

Quote Originally Posted by kedar View Post
    Yes Silver, I am talking about Death Note - by Oba Tsugumi. Ah, episode # 4 has already be shown in Japan. And, there is a live-action movie. Hassun-sami already provided the link. Oh, Toda Erika played as Amane Misa, whose apparel are gothic-like... She will appear later on in the show. I don't want to spoil anything for you guys.

Once again, all hail Toda Erika. Haha!
    Gasp again! Where was I when this movie came out. I never realized there was a movie. I'm going to have to find someone to blame for this!

I also didn't realise you were talking about a real person when you mentioned Toda Erika. I thought you were talking about a character. I'll stay quiet from here on out.

I actually visited that website though, and I have to say that the movie looks interesting (and so does Toda Erika).

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Gasp again! Where was I when this movie came out. I never realized there was a movie. I'm going to have to find someone to blame for this!
    It only came out in Japan.. but I am sure that would have also reached the neighboring Asian countries. The second movie should be coming up soon in November. So, that might be the reason as to why you were unaware of that movie.
    I also didn't realise you were talking about a real person when you mentioned Toda Erika. I thought you were talking about a character. I'll stay quiet from here on out.

I actually visited that website though, and I have to say that the movie looks interesting (and so does Toda Erika).
    I will make a note from now on, considering that there aren't many Japanese here, I shall try to be more informative. So, it's my fault. ^_^ Anyhow...

Again again, all hail Toda Erika!!
    Last edited by kedar; Oct 25, 2006 at 09:01 PM.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm loving the producers' choice of opening/ending theme. I heart Nightmare and Hitsugi! I don't think Miyano Mamoru's voice suits Light, though. I'd preferred a sliiiightly deeper voice. (can't think of a voice actor offhand, though)

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

EEE!!! I love Death Note. I haven't had much free time lately, but I used to read it online and then buy the volumes when they came out even though I had already read them before just because I loved it so much >_< And the movie!! I MUST SEE THE MOVIE!! I love Tatsuya Fujiwaraaaaa xD I don't like the anime all that much though... *shrug*
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

The movie somewhat disappointed me But I loved Matsuyama Kenichi as L, anyhow. He's such a hottie.

The anime's all right. Some alterations, but nothing big. Hungry for more episodes! I've been trying to watch raws on online TV but the stupid servers are always full. Darn it!

Newbie CoNtR0l may be famous one day CoNtR0l may be famous one day
    Thanks

I have read the manga and
    watched the anime series.
    How do they compare I would put it like
    this
    Manga 9.8/10
    Anime Series 10/10

The manga series rules.Its so entense beacuse
    you kepe on woundering what your going to read next.
    So when you read the manga first then watch the anime series
    you enjoy it that much more

Anime Black-Join My Anime Forum
    http://z10.invisionfree.com/Anime_Black

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast