Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 33 to 40 of 58

Thread: Death Note now out!

  1. #33
    I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Pretiacruento
    Posts
    7,700
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 124 Times in 108 Posts

    Re: Death Note

    Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145 View Post
    Somehow I don't think you're talking about the same anime that everyone else is. Death Note was just recently made into an anime, I doubt it's on TV. And as far as I know, there is no "live-action movie," or "hot gothic girls." Are you sure you're watching Death Note?
    There IS a live action film.
    It was all over Japan last summer.
    DEATH NOTE -ƒfƒXƒm[ƒg-

    The main character is that kid from Battle Royale.

  2. #34
    Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Monk Society
    Posts
    3,006
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

    Re: Death Note

    Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145
    Somehow I don't think you're talking about the same anime that everyone else is. Death Note was just recently made into an anime, I doubt it's on TV. And as far as I know, there is no "live-action movie," or "hot gothic girls." Are you sure you're watching Death Note?
    Yes Silver, I am talking about Death Note - by Oba Tsugumi. Ah, episode # 4 has already be shown in Japan. And, there is a live-action movie. Hassun-sami already provided the link. Oh, Toda Erika played as Amane Misa, whose apparel are gothic-like... She will appear later on in the show. I don't want to spoil anything for you guys.

    Once again, all hail Toda Erika. Haha!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    The main character is that kid from Battle Royale.
    Fujiwara Tatsuya! ^_^
    Last edited by kedar; Oct 25, 2006 at 08:23 PM.

  3. #35
    Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    1,043
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    Re: Death Note

    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    There IS a live action film.
    It was all over Japan last summer.
    DEATH NOTE -ƒfƒXƒm[ƒg-

    The main character is that kid from Battle Royale.
    Gasp!

    Quote Originally Posted by kedar View Post
    Yes Silver, I am talking about Death Note - by Oba Tsugumi. Ah, episode # 4 has already be shown in Japan. And, there is a live-action movie. Hassun-sami already provided the link. Oh, Toda Erika played as Amane Misa, whose apparel are gothic-like... She will appear later on in the show. I don't want to spoil anything for you guys.

    Once again, all hail Toda Erika. Haha!
    Gasp again! Where was I when this movie came out. I never realized there was a movie. I'm going to have to find someone to blame for this!

    I also didn't realise you were talking about a real person when you mentioned Toda Erika. I thought you were talking about a character. I'll stay quiet from here on out.

    I actually visited that website though, and I have to say that the movie looks interesting (and so does Toda Erika).

  4. #36
    Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Monk Society
    Posts
    3,006
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

    Re: Death Note

    Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145 View Post
    Gasp again! Where was I when this movie came out. I never realized there was a movie. I'm going to have to find someone to blame for this!
    It only came out in Japan.. but I am sure that would have also reached the neighboring Asian countries. The second movie should be coming up soon in November. So, that might be the reason as to why you were unaware of that movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145 View Post
    I also didn't realise you were talking about a real person when you mentioned Toda Erika. I thought you were talking about a character. I'll stay quiet from here on out.

    I actually visited that website though, and I have to say that the movie looks interesting (and so does Toda Erika).
    I will make a note from now on, considering that there aren't many Japanese here, I shall try to be more informative. So, it's my fault. ^_^ Anyhow...

    Again again, all hail Toda Erika!!
    Last edited by kedar; Oct 25, 2006 at 09:01 PM.

  5. #37
    God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,777
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: Death Note

    I'm loving the producers' choice of opening/ending theme. I heart Nightmare and Hitsugi! I don't think Miyano Mamoru's voice suits Light, though. I'd preferred a sliiiightly deeper voice. (can't think of a voice actor offhand, though)

  6. #38
    Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    731
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Re: Death Note

    EEE!!! I love Death Note. I haven't had much free time lately, but I used to read it online and then buy the volumes when they came out even though I had already read them before just because I loved it so much >_< And the movie!! I MUST SEE THE MOVIE!! I love Tatsuya Fujiwaraaaaa xD I don't like the anime all that much though... *shrug*
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

    Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

  7. #39
    God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,777
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: Death Note

    The movie somewhat disappointed me But I loved Matsuyama Kenichi as L, anyhow. He's such a hottie.

    The anime's all right. Some alterations, but nothing big. Hungry for more episodes! I've been trying to watch raws on online TV but the stupid servers are always full. Darn it!

  8. #40
    Newbie CoNtR0l may be famous one day CoNtR0l may be famous one day
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Death Note

    I have read the manga and
    watched the anime series.
    How do they compare I would put it like
    this
    Manga 9.8/10
    Anime Series 10/10

    The manga series rules.Its so entense beacuse
    you kepe on woundering what your going to read next.
    So when you read the manga first then watch the anime series
    you enjoy it that much more

    Anime Black-Join My Anime Forum
    http://z10.invisionfree.com/Anime_Black

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Death Note Manga
    By hamu-hamu in forum Death Note
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: Aug 29, 2013, 02:40 PM
  2. End of Death Note
    By AnimeGeek in forum Death Note Spoilers
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: Mar 07, 2012, 01:06 PM
  3. English dub for Death Note
    By Hoods in forum Death Note
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Jan 17, 2008, 09:54 AM
  4. Death Note
    By CoNtR0l in forum Anime Reviews
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Nov 05, 2006, 09:41 AM
  5. Death Note
    By Silverskater145 in forum Anime
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Apr 19, 2006, 06:30 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts