Closed Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Death Note now out!

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Death Note

He's "cool" that way.
    I like L, but I don't really like his huge eyes. ^^;; He looked a lot cooler with his eyes hidden... but oh well, I still like him all the same, even if he is kind of weird. The slightly rugged characters always appeal to me more.

Newbie kolin0 may be famous one day kolin0 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I have never watch the anime before, but I have read the manga before, the story is really cool, but I heard that the anime is alittle different from the manga? What is different?

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

To be honest~ It gives me nightmares, and makes my head hurt, and very addicting~

I feel like my head is going to blow up sometimes, and he makes you hate, but love every char. Everyone is out to get the other. There is not trust, and one of them got to slip up. Someone got to make the wrong move. For it to end.

My head goes around in circles. I am reading the manga~
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Newbie crazypinkkitten may be famous one day crazypinkkitten may be famous one day crazypinkkitten's Avatar
    Thanks

I just finished the manga and have to say that it was very addicting, I just loved the storyline and everything about it, i would definitely recommend this to any one who love psycological detective stories.
    The anime to me was right on the mark with the mange itself and it's great for any death note fan like myself. The artwork is superb.
    The live action movie is awesome love, love it want to see second part desperately. Kenichi matsuyama did a terrific job as L .LOVED IT! And Tatsuya Fujiwara may not be the typical light but he pulled off the character his attitude and actions that was totally excellent.
    In total I would give death note a 10/10.
    I LOVE L!!!!!
    Signature destroyed by Hassun.
    Read the rules.

Newbie Renee-darkness-returned may be famous one day Renee-darkness-returned may be famous one day
    Thanks

L is to Cool! I love his hair and my friends say i sit like him >_> What would they know >_>... Anywayz i heard that the 9th episode of deathnote is out hurray!
    Its too big try 500x100

Addictive....

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

I loved Death Note. I read the manga, seen the movies (both the anime and real life one). They are sooo cool. Sometimes I wish I had one of those books!
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Newbie Renee-darkness-returned may be famous one day Renee-darkness-returned may be famous one day
    Thanks

Theres an anime version for the movie??? I never knew that or am i just getting that wrong?
    Ryuuku in the movie is like freaky! He's scarier in the movie then the anime but still cool >.<
    Its too big try 500x100

Addictive....

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Renee-darkness-returned View Post
    L is to Cool! I love his hair and my friends say i sit like him >_> What would they know >_>... Anywayz i heard that the 9th episode of deathnote is out hurray!
    The 10th episode is out @ Mininova.

L is ubercool. I haven't come across anyone who doesn't like him. Gosh, if only I had his brains!

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast