+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Death Note - overall impressions

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Death Note

Well i just got into Deathnote but im fairly far into it at least i think so im at EP 14 And still goin i love L the most heh hes just the coolest
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Otaku kossetsu shita is off to a good start kossetsu shita's Avatar
    Thanks

ive seen a bit of the show, i like wut i see though, i havnt seen it in a while ive been meaning to take time to watch it but i havnt found any

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Thats how most anime is you say your gonna watch it but you never get around to it. Your not doing anything now are you take a view at it while its on your mind now

Thanks

Well Death note isnt a loud anime with screaming and yelling(certain episodes) but for the most part its alot of internal speaking. And how would they watch it with you cant they just mind there busniess or you could have headphones

And to Len -----

I dont like viz for licenseing Death note the way they did i just dont.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Let's cut down on the chatting here and have a proper discussion, shall we? If you want to watch Death Note, just download it and watch it at home if you can't watch it in school. I don't see why that's a problem. Glad it's about to end, I was getting a little tired of all that dragging on anyway.

Otaku kossetsu shita is off to a good start kossetsu shita's Avatar
    Thanks

ok srry im not that far into it ^_^ i dont know who the other dude is, or maby i do i just dont remembr but oh well, i cant seem to find the eps on youtube anymore, i have a place to download them but i dont have enough space on my hard drive

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Near only appears in Ep 20-something. I am soooooooooooooooo glad Death Note is finally drawing to a close. Wish they'd hurry up and do away with Mikami so I can stop bouncing around waiting for more episodes. It's giving me sleepless nights. :S
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; May 19, 2007 at 07:06 AM. Reason: Removed off topic material

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Death Note is a licensed Anime AND I will HIGHLY suggest the any discussion of "Downloading" or "Watching over the net" be stopped right now or I will start handing out infractions. Seriously, some of you have over 1000 posts you should know that this isn't condoned or allowed here. Plus I see next to nothing in regards to actual DISCUSSION on Death Note over the last 10 or so posts (which I deleted)... why?

As for me this is one of the few new anime I am really looking forward to, I love the artwork and the story line is very unique. From everything I have heard I am really going to enjoy this one!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast