+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Death Note - overall impressions

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Death Note

Sorry, sorry. Won't happen again. x(

Oh, you haven't watched it yet, cbh? It's awesome (except a little draggy). The fact that it's got a great bunch of seiyuu is a huge plus too.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deathnotefromthesoulless View Post
    deathnote is really cool. i think anyone should see it! for those who have what do u think? i think light is awsome cause he can come up with plans and they work lol unlike mine. even when he lost he's memory his plan works
    i agree. death note owns! its probably one of the best manga ive ever read and one of the better animes out there, and not to mention the movie is so cool.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie ilovenaruto is off to a good start ilovenaruto's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deathnotefromthesoulless View Post
    deathnote is really cool. i think anyone should see it! for those who have what do u think? i think light is awsome cause he can come up with plans and they work lol unlike mine. even when he lost he's memory his plan works
    i love light too. the same thing goes for me with the plans to, lol, they never work! but what would you do if it was real? i know i would definately join light for sure! heh heh heh

if you watched the Death Note movie, what was it like? Really cool? and by the way is it animated, cause the cover looked like it used real people.

hey anime_being_god ! i love your avatar! where did you get it
    (is it free)?
    Last edited by LenMiyata; May 24, 2007 at 08:49 PM.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Death Note is one of my favorites, Hands down. Very intresting plotline, great characters, great through and through. My favorite character is L. Go figure, right? Everyone Loves him.

I also love all of the many schemes and plots based during the series. Truly Mind-bogglingly amazing.

...My signature is a spoiler for episode 25 >>;
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie school_girl.fire may be famous one day school_girl.fire may be famous one day school_girl.fire's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: deathnote

I think so too. Death note is really awesome and cool.

Otaku Shadowfantasy4 may be famous one day Shadowfantasy4 may be famous one day Shadowfantasy4's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah i love death note the movies are really good too.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I love Death Note.
    I was turned onto it by a friend of mine - The animation is gorgeous. And they took an anime with pretty much no action in it at all and made it interesting.
    The battle of wits between Light and L. is amazing. And the idea of the Death Note is interesting.
    I love the characters - L. is so quirky, just like a genious. His love of sweets and the way he holds phones... Absolutely wonderful.
    I love the way Light changes his voice. His inner voice is dark, serious, and somewhat creepy. When he talks to family and friends, the pitch of his voice gets higher and seems more cheerful. Pretty great.
    And the colors - Light is red and L. is blue... Really great stuff!
    I could go on about Death Note... LOL!
    I haven't seen any of the movies, but they look really cool. ^_^

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I never finished reading the manga so I don't know how it ends, but I get the feeling the ending we'll see in Ep 37 is going to be the same as the ending we saw in the 2nd movie.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast