+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Death Note Sides.....

Newbie Eichiro is off to a good start Eichiro's Avatar
    Thanks

Death Note Sides.....

Ok, I have to say I know I'm not the only person who adores Death Note. So I have a question, Which side are you on? Light's or L's? and why......
    My point of view is, both, why? Because, well, Light is ridding the world of the evil but, he also killed the people that got in his way, or knew about him quite too much.....L, would like Kira to stop killing innocent people for a perfect world that doesn't even exists....but he has no need to interfer.....so just asking the question once more, Which side are you on, and why?
    Last edited by Eichiro; Mar 02, 2008 at 12:57 PM. Reason: spelled something wrong....

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Death Note Sides.....

Quote Originally Posted by Eichiro View Post
    Ok, I have to say I know I'm not the only person who adores Death Note. So I have a question, Which side are you on? Light's or L's? and why......
    My point of view is, both, why? Because, well, Light is ridding the world of the evil but, he also killed the people that got in his way, or knew about him quite too much.....L, would like Kira to stop killing innocent people for a perfect world that doesn't even exists....but he has no need to interfer.....so just asking the question once more, Which side are you on, and why?
    Well, I havent posted anything on this site for a long time because I've been so busy doing stuff, one of those things being watching/reading Death Note. and as far as who's side I'm on....I'm on the side of whoever wins! lol
    Okay, I agree with Light on some degree that some people in this world are just scum and are better off dead, sorry if I'm blunt but i don't feel like beating around the bush.
    But with L, I would wanna live my life the way i wanted and feel constricted by some "god" with powers to kill me right off the bat, and besides of the reasons he's a murderer and maniac, is because its not your chioce to judge people, you should leave it to a greater power, like the real god or fate.

SO i guess i'd have to say i'm with L...

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jokerman For This Useful Post:

Grimm Akumu (Mar 11, 2008)

Newbie IDAITAI is off to a good start IDAITAI's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to say that i am on lights side because he is trying to rid the world of wrong doers and the scum of the earth...............
    But L does have some pretty good reasons of y i understand y someone would be on his side.

Otaku kurapika is off to a good start kurapika's Avatar
    Thanks

Well,
    in the very beginning I was definitely on light's side
    ridding the world of criminals is a nice concept but thats not enough to fill up an anime
    So the writer I forget his name made it that Light would toy with L.
    Killing Cops is what got me to L's side.

great sig by Lasura thanks heaps

Newbie Banzai is off to a good start
    Thanks

From the begging i was on L's side 100% because as i see it with light, he had a serious god-like complex and he would rid the world of those who he deemed evil...no-one has that right...and think about it, light is a psycho...he viewed human lives as if they were insignificant flies and if you oppose him or say something that he didn't like...he would snuff you outta existance without batting an eye...as for L, he values human lives and oh, to answer your question the writers name is Tsugumi Ohba

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree, i would totally go on Team L. although there are bad people in the world that would be better off dead, thats no reason to go killing peopl and getting a god complex. besides, the way Light uses people just makes me sick. look at poor Misa for example,
     click to show spoiler

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Newbie Banzai is off to a good start
    Thanks

i know, poor misa, light played mind games with that girl so badly...and don't forget what he did to Kiyomi Takada...light is a manipulative jerk...so once i again i say i would team up with L...down with light/kira, the king of all jerks.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm at an impasse.
    First off there's L...who's a genius and Light got the better of him because of simple overplanning and more friends....but L is smarter in most analyictical ways. He's a genius and I can't help but admire him.
    As for Light, I share quite similar ideals with him. I believe this world is "filthy" and people are "evil" and should be punished to make a peaceful place. But I hate his methods of deceptions and lying.
    So I can't honestly make a staright descision.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast