+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Death Note Sides.....

Newbie Banzai is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Death Note Sides.....

-__-;....*sigh*....it's sad how some ppl chooses Light's side....Light is not Right....do you see how he treats and values his friends and family?....he would kill them if it suites his needs....L considered Light his friend even though he knew (trust me L knew) that Light was Kira.....it was sick how Light held a dying L in his arms and smiling at him...that flippin monster of a human....and you ppl still wanna side with Light after all that you seen him do in the anime/manga?.....you ppl gotz some issues....

Otaku mere is off to a good start mere's Avatar
    Thanks

Sure a world free of criminals and natorious beings would be nice, even so i would have to side with L on this one.
    In the end Light became what he despised the most, a criminal. He killed pointlessly without fear or regreat. He believed that a world without criminals was ideal. He wanted to rid the world of evil. In order for him to truely succeed with this goal he would have to kill the whole human race after all no ones perfect. Even if he did manage to create this ideal world would u truely want him, a murderer, to rule it. Realy, some world that would be.
    I believe that L was right in trying to take out Light. The power which Light obtained would prove to be too much to handel for any one person. Life and death souldn't be decided by any mere mortal.
    Like I said earlyer I would have to side with L on this one, remember justice should always prevail

Newbie Nethuzeeb is off to a good start Nethuzeeb's Avatar
    Thanks

I would definitely choose the L's side... Light has just got lost in all of this... Thing like "Death Note" is, in my opinion, to much for a normal human being and noone... even a genius could possibly handle a burden like that...
    Killing criminals...? How could You know that the criminal, that You've just killed haven't had some similar reason to commit a crime? Or how could You even know that he had actually commited the crime?
    I would totally agree with mere... Light would have to kill the whole Human race in the end to reach his goal.

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd go with L's side no doubt! He has (I'm sorry...had) the means to take Light down! Light is right and all, what with the world being filthy and corrupt, but his means of fixing the problem is wrong! Killing people off doesn't really fix the problem anyway because the only reason people were calming down and not doing crime was because they were scared! So really the world isn't cleared of evil, evil is just in a dormant state.

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

Newbie chikanozadyk is off to a good start
    Thanks

well i'm mostly on Light's part cuz he was the only one who really "changed"
    the world by get rid of scum but he wasn't really changing it he was just
    scarring people with the death note but it kind of worked a little but yeah
    he did some and besides he make his way t kill the people in his way tike
    "L" he didn't really kill him that was rem who kill him but light made him kill "L"
    and L was kool but he was risking with his life too much but he was more intelligent
    than Near and Mello he was almost one step ahead of light but he got murdered
    but yep im on lights part cuz kind of change the world
    pd. sorry but my english is not that good.

Newbie IDAITAI is off to a good start IDAITAI's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree light is trying to create a utopia with no violence or law breakers the world would be much better without any of that some people are just to stupid and dont diserve to live but i understand that its not ok for one man to judge whether they should live or die im on lights side but he was getting very power hungry and started killing innocent people that didnt diserve to die like Ray at the subway station if he would of just let him follow him and wouldnt have used the deathnote around him or in public until he stopped following him innocent people wouldnt of had to die

Newbie gts16774 may be famous one day gts16774 may be famous one day gts16774's Avatar
    Thanks

Death Note: L or N?

Just curious which one of the two you would perfer. Give me good arguements because right now I don't know which one I actually like better.

L was quirky yet insanely smart. I loved his twisted sense of humor. Maybe I am leaning towards him because he first started the show. He was fun.

N is awesome. No holds barred bad muther " you know what". He is our to get Kira no matter what. Love him and his coldness.

What do you guys and gals think?

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Death Note: L or N?

Quote Originally Posted by gts16774 View Post
    Just curious which one of the two you would perfer. Give me good arguements because right now I don't know which one I actually like better.

L was quirky yet insanely smart. I loved his twisted sense of humor. Maybe I am leaning towards him because he first started the show. He was fun.

N is awesome. No holds barred bad muther " you know what". He is our to get Kira no matter what. Love him and his coldness.

What do you guys and gals think?
    i prefer Near because of, as you said, his badassery.

he certainly knows how to get the job done, and unlike L, he doesnt make random percentages that something is likely. according to Near, "if it's possible, it will happen, so i must make a plan for said scenario."
    Why hello there!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2