Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Deathnote - the early days discussion

Newbie Darkness101 may be famous one day Darkness101 may be famous one day Darkness101's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Deathnote

really i actually did not know

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

I tried it some time ago but I could never really get into it as much as I would like so I stopped reading...

Newbie sayo may be famous one day sayo may be famous one day sayo's Avatar
    Thanks

Death Note is one of the best psychological thriller i have ever read. though i stopped reading the second part/season of the story, after a certain incident....its just not as good as before =/

oh and the live action of Death Note is schedule for release later this year, the guy plays L, also played Shinichi from NANA live action. he doesnt make a good Shinichi though, hope he portraits L better.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

I've read it while I'm out gettin other mangas but I never really understood it and I never bothered lookin through the newer volumes....recently though I've had a few ppl recommend it to me so I might check it out again...
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

I have read the first two volumes entitled as Boredom and Confluence, respectively, and it was so freaking awesome!!! I enjoyed reading the first one way more than the second, but I still want to finish reading the other volumes as well. I would love to see in live action as an anime, though. ^_^

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm... I've never read those novels, perhaps you have read something like the Chronicles of Narnia, Lord of the Rings , or some other fantasy/ science fiction type book we could converse about? Though the books you are talking about do seem pretty interesting.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Newbie Muslim Vegeta Fob12/21/94 may be famous one day Muslim Vegeta Fob12/21/94 may be famous one day Muslim Vegeta Fob12/21/94's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    I have read the first two volumes entitled as Boredom and Confluence, respectively, and it was so freaking awesome!!! I enjoyed reading the first one way more than the second, but I still want to finish reading the other volumes as well. I would love to see in live action as an anime, though. ^_^
    yeah, i'm still missing volumes:2,and 5!i seriously need them!

Newbie ChamaTama may be famous one day ChamaTama may be famous one day ChamaTama's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah I like Death Note too, though I have to say it's really really sophisticated and difficult. There are times when I have to go back a few pages and re-read to go on. The live movie seems pretty good, can't wait to see it (it's coming out in just one month in Japan!)

If they're gonna make an anime out of it though, I think they're gonna be a lot of changes made in it cuz the theme "death" is pretty strong I think... Still I hope to see it around on TV!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast