+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Do u think it's mean of light to use misa misa?

Newbie Dark Angel Mea is off to a good start Dark Angel Mea's Avatar
    Thanks

Do u think it's mean of light to use misa misa?

Light tells MisaMisa he love her, but he basicly uses her. He dates other girl while being with misamisa. Don't u thiink that's mean? here MisaMisa is willing 2 do anything for light and he's got their with other girls. she's *Light*. he's like .

i do belive its kinda twisted but hey he has to do what he has to to delvelope the new ideal world.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do u think it's mean of light to use misa misa?

lol@fanfics

Moving...
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

I know. Light could do anything he wanted with misa misa. If he didn't do one thing, it's that he didn't "use" her enough, know what I mean?

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

If you want just my straightforward answer, Then it's a big fat no.
    Misa even says to Light in volume four (or whatever episode of the anime) something along the lines of:
    "Really! I don't care if you just use me!" to which Light asks why and then she explains the whole burglar scenario and blah blah blah.
    So that pretty much seals it for both of them.
    Light's character is based on lying and manipulation, and Misa is just his biggest pawn in the process. He uses her the most, and she does it all for him. I don't see any reason why it would be considered "mean" ...She's just rather...oblivious at times. *Sigh*
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Banned Funky Pong Champion, Flick Kick Champion, El Emigrante Champion, DragonHunters Champion, Mahjongg 3D Win XP Tiles Champion, Mahjongg Toy Chest Champion Alphonse Hohenheim is off to a good start
    Thanks

Yeah No cause Misa is not being controlled or anything shes doing this all cause she wants to which makes her stupid but its not Lights fault.

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes. a million more yes's! Misa misa was being used by Light so, he can rule the world! And, kill L.

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Banned Funky Pong Champion, Flick Kick Champion, El Emigrante Champion, DragonHunters Champion, Mahjongg 3D Win XP Tiles Champion, Mahjongg Toy Chest Champion Alphonse Hohenheim is off to a good start
    Thanks

Dude Misa went along with it she wasnt being controlled by Light Misa let Light controll her and Light so i will use you then okay your wrong.

Newbie zefielyn is off to a good start
    Thanks

Then the question becomes, is it wrong to "use" someone even if you have their permission?
    And I do agree with the poster with the nice signature, that yes, it is immoral to use someone, regardless of their position, to reach your own ends. To put your own desires above the life of another, is wrong.
    "So take a piece, but not too much."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast