+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Do u think it's mean of light to use misa misa?

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do u think it's mean of light to use misa misa?

Nope really Light didn`t use misa for he`s own cause..>>>>>
    Misa followed Kira in her own will....>>>
    and Light on the other hand had any purpose for using misa[althoug he might used her].>
    Well i don`t know the real thing yet so i will get more updates..>>>
    Farewell then..>>
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Newbie MissOtaku is off to a good start MissOtaku's Avatar
    Thanks

Of course it's mean to use ppl.
    But Misa is basically following him on her own free will. She chose to be with him.

Newbie Onyx is off to a good start Onyx's Avatar
    Thanks

Misamisa wanted to be used so that Light would 'love her' heck, she was willing to use the Death God eyes deal TWICE just to make him happy. She really was willing to do anything to see Light's plans come to fruition, so I think 'used' is too strong a word for her, probably a bit below manipulated. She just had a sort of highschool romance and had the idea of them being 'together forever'

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey, ya do what ya gotta do, when you're a fugitive serial killer. LOL.

Like several others have said before, Misa followed Light by her own free will. He never conned her in to following him; that was her obsession with Kira killing the murderer of her parents. Although, he did say a few colorful words in order for her to continue following him and he did have to pretend to be her boyfriend to achieve a few goals. But at least 85% of the time, it was all Misa's decision.

Even when they both lost their memories of ever being both Kiras, she blindly followed Kira/Light. She even stated that she's thankful for Kira murdering her parent's killer when she had no memory of who/what Kira was. I think Light was simply being resourceful. Ya don't turn down a get out of jail free card, LOL.

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Even when they both lost their memories of ever being both Kiras, she blindly followed Kira/Light. She even stated that she's thankful for Kira murdering her parent's killer when she had no memory of who/what Kira was
    In that case Misa was used by Kira to achieve his plans?[to escape the prsion]
    Even revealing himself as KIRA!
    But Kira give a piece of the Deathnote to a guy in the Police[When Light was in Jail]
    and Before L died....
    The Shinigami or Deathgod that killed L isn't Ryuk the Shinigami that owns the Deathnote of Misa Misa[forgot the name]...
    So whats the point of killing L anyways?
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Otaku SadisticCharm is off to a good start
    Thanks

Absolutly not. =]
    He's already crazy and a murderer so using a little dimwitted girl is no biggie...
    If she knew what she was getting into it's not technically using her...
    Light's just smarter where a Misa Misa is not and dosent think of anything else besides her love for light.
    "You think you know me...? You have no idea."

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Her undying love is what makes her stupid enough to do whatever he says and not truly think for herself (except whens she's jealous *rolls eyes*)

He takes advantage of her because she lets him so I feel nothing for her. Go Light.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by receiverofhell View Post
    In that case Misa was used by Kira to achieve his plans?[to escape the prsion]
    Even revealing himself as KIRA!
    But Kira give a piece of the Deathnote to a guy in the Police[When Light was in Jail]
    and Before L died....
    The Shinigami or Deathgod that killed L isn't Ryuk the Shinigami that owns the Deathnote of Misa Misa[forgot the name]...
    So whats the point of killing L anyways?
    The point of killing L was to be clear of suspicion of murder, duh! That's like asking why we eat to survive.

Why else would Light spend so much time worrying about what L's real name was? Why do you think that Light couldn't trust L completely? Because, despite L claiming Light was his friend, Light was still a murder suspect. If you were tryin' to take me down for murder and I truely was a killer, I'd probably have to take care of you as well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast