+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: do u think that light is "evil"

Otaku mere is off to a good start mere's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: do u think that light is "evil"

I can sincerly state that light is in fact evil.
    It is proven that he wasn't evil to begin with considering his feeling of regreat after his first killing. It seemed tho..as if he secreatly yearned for something of this sort to happen...considering the fact that he was board and was sick of life. It deemed true that he wanted a new life challenge something to put his mind to the test...the investigation against him withch included L seemed to suit his needs at the time. It was his chance for him to inhance his intelligence and plan out new precautions and try out new ideals on this werthy oponent.
    The fact that he continued killing even though he origionaly knew it was wrong proved that he was infact afraid of his demise considering he couldn't die as a regular being would. It forces me to conclude that he wanted to leave an impression on the world..that would remain in-tacked for ever knowing that he would not suffer any further consiquences for his actions other then the ones that he had already reseved.
    That is why i believe Light is truely evil.
    Forgive me if i spoiled anything i tried to stay to first ep facts tho so it souldn't be a prob...
    Last edited by mere; May 07, 2008 at 03:22 PM.

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

u know he didn't just kill innocent people later on in the series he does kill
     click to show spoiler
    the person is no longer usefull.
    every rose has a thorn

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sangogirl View Post
    u know he didn't just kill innocent people later on in the series he does kill
     click to show spoiler
    the person is no longer useful.
    Well, Light will not only kill criminals and convicts, but he will also kill the innocent for information, or to save his own skin. That shows that light is "evil". Or REALLY sick in the head. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Newbie Zatoichi is off to a good start Zatoichi's Avatar
    Thanks

to a degree it's evil but thats what he has to do because in the end when kira rules over police then he's justice

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

He is evil and a coward. As said before most of his targets were those of petty crimes, such as burglary. Some who he killed did deserve it, such as murderers and rapists. How ever the way he went about it was completely wrong. He also had a massive ego to start with. Remember in the first few episodes he thought that the death note was a gift to him because he thought he was special, but was later told by his shimgami "friend" that it was just by random happen stance. But as we all know his ego turns into a god complex and by watching the show and by looking back on real historical events that some one with a god complex is never good especially when they have the power that he has with the death note. He is a total cowered, as he said it him self that if it came down to it he would kill his entire family just so he doesn’t get caught. He would also manipulate innocent people for his own gain and used that one girl who loved him and whose name escapes me for the moment, just so he wouldn’t get caught. When I found out that L died in the end I wasn’t just sad, I was infuriated!!
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

true, light is evil. i agree w/ him and his ideals, however. i think all criminals responsible for crimes such as rape,murder, and high-theft deserve death, and occasionally punishing some for smaller crimes like burglary, will make it scarier for anyone to commit any crimes, adding on his ideas. even though anyone that kills in a way that is not self defense or accident is normally considered evil. the one thing that bugs me is his god-complex..one of the first signs to a sociopath...

Otaku heartless is off to a good start
    Thanks

well,light is evil,he kills many criminals and he kills innocent people for his own sake,he i so evil,o well,
    sometimes i wish i never existed
    -heartless.DY-025

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

wow, many people here are for the death penalty for just small offenses. but do u really think that knowing that if u get caught for killing someone or something like that could get u the dealth penalty makes them think twice? i mean most people who kill are so messed up in the head that they probably don't care or don't think ahead that far.
    every rose has a thorn

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sangogirl For This Useful Post:

syrayian (Jan 11, 2010)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast