+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: do u think that light is "evil"

Otaku Shingo Kusanagi is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: do u think that light is "evil"

He may be crazy and smart but in the end he met he's match didn't he?Ryku said "I'll write your name in the Death Note when your time comes".

Otaku babyman is off to a good start babyman's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, what can I say? He started with the right intentions but he freaked out, crossed the line and lost the game...

So yea, he became bad and MAD...

Newbie Grominator is off to a good start Grominator's Avatar
    Thanks

I personally think Light was right in doing what he did. Morally, he was right. As long as evil exists, this world will continue to decay and rot. True, he did go a little bit insane with power, but on the whole, his intentions were good.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Light began the story clearly on the side of good. The power to kill evil is the greatest gift i can see anyone recieving.

click to show spoiler

Light was evil, but he had the potential for so much good, he let his ego and his arrogance get the best of him.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Newbie Grominator is off to a good start Grominator's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fayt lingod View Post
    Light began the story clearly on the side of good. The power to kill evil is the greatest gift i can see anyone recieving.

click to show spoiler

Light was evil, but he had the potential for so much good, he let his ego and his arrogance get the best of him.
    That's mostly true. He started getting that really wicked and sadistic smile ever since he met Misa. Although, remember what Light's father said. The power to kill is the most evil thing of all, so it's not difinite whether Light was truly evil or not.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

the evil laugh, you can't forget his sadistic evil laugh! lol. he saw misa as nothing more than a powerful weapon. with her, he could defeat his only threat, of course that kind of power would go to his head.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

If I can use a very true and old quote... *Clears throat* "Absolute power corrupts absolutely." Now absolute power to do something isn’t evil, just on how you use it. But we Humans if given that power will eventually be corrupted by it no matter how good of a person you are as you will find your self abusing that power. Another quote... "Some of the most horrible actions and inventions were brought about by the best intensions."
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

dpends on whats you use 'evil' for, the fact that he killing some criminals that will always be evil in their own way, or that he is killing innnocent people to get his way in his version of utopia?

i believe that he becomes evil later on when he starts you abuse his power. Some criminals will always be evil in the way they are, possibbly some were going to killed anyway for crimes they had committed.
    When he starts using the notebook though to keep himself the unknown God of his utopia he turns into an evil phsyco. The fact that he started to kill friends, and Family proves he has become currupt in his own justice.
    Even if he started out killing people that have done a crime against an innocent, isnt he becoming just as they were?

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast