+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: do u think that light is "evil"

Newbie ines is off to a good start ines's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: do u think that light is "evil"

yep, absolutely evil, cause he made himself an evil of the world not "the new god of the world", even he was killing the criminals at first still no one have the right to judge someone nd ends his life...also at the end anyone who stand against him, he killed them..

Newbie Zakizo is off to a good start Zakizo's Avatar
    Thanks

Yup. He's evil and psychotic, and even went so far as to try to consider killing a certain someone in a certain episode. I'm not gonna name names, (spoilers and everything), but it would take a truly evil person to even consider doing what he was gonna do. The jerk. >_<
    What? You've never seen a talking cabbage before? Well, if you were a bit more open minded, then maybe you WOULD have.

Newbie DeanieLongLegs is off to a good start DeanieLongLegs's Avatar
    Thanks

I Dont think hes evil.

He's doing what hes doing for the purpose hes always wanted and what he was brought upto believe. That Crime Has to Pay.

His Intentions Werent Evil but he never anticipated that the police would think of all this as Murder, so he was Forced to make his strategies more evil and unlawful.

my opinion.

When staff issue Infractions or Warnings, they are meant to be dealt with ASAP. ~ Aceman67, Super Moderator

Newbie Kozoi is off to a good start Kozoi's Avatar
    Thanks

I think Light started out with seemingly noble intentions. He wanted to create a utopia for everyone with his new found power. He wanted the world to change, so hard working people, innocent and honest people could live easy lives and remain secure and safe. However, I think he began to change with every passing day that he had the Death Note.

His goals eventually developed to the point he wanted to rule the entire world, just like a dark tyrant. He started to use people for his selfish gains, trick people and ruin peoples lives. He didn't care whos life he ruined, as long as it got him closer to his goals.

click to show spoiler

Face it, Light went insane with power. He got more and more insane from each person he killed.

Otaku Kurai is off to a good start Kurai's Avatar
    Thanks

After finishing my second watching of Death Note a few weeks ago, I have decided that Light wasn't evil....... until the Police decided to get in his way. He was killing criminals, but he had a good intention. Also, the power of the Notebook cursed him and made him mad with power.

Newbie Sadis is off to a good start Sadis's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think he was evil to start with. He wanted to kill criminals. So he started off being good. By the time the show ended though, I think he was pretty much evil and at least a little insane. He killed anyone that got in his way, could have gave his identity away, or posed any kind of threat.

I'm totally in love. Sadis + yinyangAio1 forever. <3 (Yes, we're together irl. We're engaged.) Also, if you liked/dated him, please stay off my page.

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

LIke most people say... ultimate power doesn't really corrupt ultimately... it normally attracts the ultimately corrupt...

i think that light had great intentions of wanting ot eradicate crime and passing on judgment to those who deserved it... and i believe it was justified for him to do so in the presence of threat.

however, just as any anti-crime organization, anything that gets in the way of justice is also considered a crime, i believe that was his reason for killing off those who got in his way.

the pure cannot be corrupted by power... but powere attracts those of corrupted hearts... if light started out pure, i believe he ended up pure... he was never evil... only misunderstood.

i believe every honest mistake done in life was done in the purest of intentions... i do not necessarily agree with the methods he used... i can't say i don't share his sentiments. a lot of people go unpunished just because they have access to minute power.

that's my stand at least.
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

a lot of people are trying to justify what he did, and i don't like it. I'm studying criminology, and it's a common fact that many people get convicted of crimes they didn't do. What if light had killed a lot of innocent people? some criminals are crazy and don't know what their doing. and still even if they were the worst people in the world, you are killing someone, shouldn't life be more sacred? at first it wasn't that bad, but it got really bad toward the ending, where to me, he became just a serial killer kiling for his own pleasure.
    every rose has a thorn

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast