+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't you think Death Notes a bit emo or dark and creepy I mean cmon

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Don't you think Death Notes a bit emo or dark and creepy I mean cmon

Quote Originally Posted by katkat59 View Post
    Emo comes from the word emotional, people who are emo hate life, and might be GAY

Ok Emo comes from emotional word My bad!! I used the wrong way to say it! but "and might be Gay" what do you mean?? Emo guys might be gay just coz they are emotional???? why!!??

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

Yeah might be gay? I dont understand? If your talking about death note, then no its not a yaoi, there is only like one scean that an be considered that way but no, not gay. now this is all just my opinion.
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to highteckdudu For This Useful Post:

katkat59 (Dec 19, 2007)

Newbie katkat59 is off to a good start
    Thanks

A lot of my sources say that they are gay

It may be because most emo people are guys, and they want to be with people who understand them, which is another emo

Emo people hate life. They wear dark clothes and show their emotions, they like to cut themselves and may commit suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by highteckdudu View Post
    Yeah might be gay? I dont understand? If your talking about death note, then no its not a yaoi, there is only like one scean that an be considered that way but no, not gay. now this is all just my opinion.

Otaku Shadowfantasy4 may be famous one day Shadowfantasy4 may be famous one day Shadowfantasy4's Avatar
    Thanks

I think really think its "emo" its just the setup of the anime if anyone is kinda emo its L lol!I think if you compare it to Bleach they have shinigami too and send people to SS but its not emo lol.

Newbie naruto_4893 may be famous one day naruto_4893 may be famous one day naruto_4893's Avatar
    some where in the darkness drowning. i need someone to save me
    Thanks

Hmmm... It does seem a little dark to me. not emo though, It has a lot of death in it, but i like it either way, L scares me a little but i Still think he is cool. along with ryuuk.

Thankx Highteckdudu

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

kat kat. Ok i will aggre that some emo people can be gay, but most of them arent, they are just depressing to me. Emo has some of the same traits as gothic does, me i'm not emo. but we have a few in our school who claim to be. but mainly just like some gothic people, it's just a style for them.
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Newbie katkat59 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Yep, emo is the new gothic! Ask those people who claim that their emo if they'd comit suicide if they could, if they say yes, they still might be lying. If they arevery emotional, if they say yes, it may be true. I have 2 people I think are 1/4 emo. One was acused to be on drugs his parents, wears dark clothes, acts pretty dark, and the other ones his friend. He doesn't talk much, wears black every day. I've only seen him smile once (it was scary), but they might just be gothic, maybe a little less than a normal person. None of them are emotional.

Quote Originally Posted by highteckdudu View Post
    kat kat. Ok i will aggre that some emo people can be gay, but most of them arent, they are just depressing to me. Emo has some of the same traits as gothic does, me i'm not emo. but we have a few in our school who claim to be. but mainly just like some gothic people, it's just a style for them.

Otaku ING Cricket Champion, Chickenboy Chucky Champion, Dancer duck Champion, Jake,s Fire Power Champion, Bomber Bob Champion, Road Hogs Champion, Van Champion, Hacker Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Clicken Gold Champion, Galleon Champion, QBeez Champion ihauntforlust is off to a good start
    Thanks

Post Re: Don't you think Death Notes a bit emo or dark and creepy I mean cmon

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeApples5520 View Post
    Kurapika, Death Note is a different kind of anime.

Many people admire it for being dark and creepy.

It is one of the first widely popular shonen anime to show little direct action or violence.
    Exactly, I just have to agree with this, I mean... I just began watching Death Note last week and The first episode got my intrest, And Yes, I am one of the people who admire it being dark and creepy. I mean .. It's a really good anime show.

And, as others have stated before me, I really don't know how you assiciate Death Note with emo.
    I don't know how it's emo. -.|||

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast