+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't you think Death Notes a bit emo or dark and creepy I mean cmon

Newbie katkat59 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Don't you think Death Notes a bit emo or dark and creepy I mean cmon

I know! I love dark, creepy things! I've seen 26 episodes and it's really good. For some reason, i always like the bad guy. I don't mean kiss like, i'm not into that stuff. L is cool in a weird way. If we combined L and Light's IQ, it would be invincible, you could rule the world! They my idols! (Meaning i want to be smart llike them, not kill people or catch criminals)

Quote Originally Posted by ihauntforlust View Post
    Exactly, I just have to agree with this, I mean... I just began watching Death Note last week and The first episode got my intrest, And Yes, I am one of the people who admire it being dark and creepy. I mean .. It's a really good anime show.

I don't know how it's emo. -.|||

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by squidie72 View Post
    Yes I do. What is it with "L", his eyes are like dead eyes. He's just creepy.

True his eyes are not the typical. they're not even like the eyes of any of the other characters in Death Note. They're lifeless eyes. There is no light in them, they look like water color circles.

The rest of the characters have a black pupil, and depth in their eyes. You can see the play of light, and color, in their eyes.

His eyes (L's) have nothing to them. I would have to agree with you they are creepy. Which gives him a somewhat creepy look overall.

However, "L" is still my favorite character in Death Note, he's great!
    Last edited by Zeikku Shadow; Dec 23, 2007 at 01:39 AM.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

ARE YOU HIGH OR SOMETHING???

If Death Note is emo, then I'm as white as the day is long!! Yeah, it's dark, but it's supposed to be. If Death Note wasn't dark, then it would be Happy Note or Thumb-up-my-@$$ Note!!

The music was made to cater to the anime series. Quite frankly, if you don't like it; don't WATCH it!

Newbie Silent Assasin is off to a good start Silent Assasin's Avatar
    Thanks

I personaly think DN(death note) isn`t that scary, ohh comon I`m an 12 year old kid and i ain`t scaread, soo. There was an funny youtube video about L being an Emo, but thisis two far I dont think its EMO, first of all I like it, second of all its one of those "Special" animes, that brings me the attraction. I really dont know why.

Otaku elvin is off to a good start elvin's Avatar
    Thanks

well, firstly; i don't really understand what the story is about. what's the relationship bout the note and the death??? huh.?.. haha i finally understand the story line after i done my second watch. lol... i just found out that it's not scary or what if we understand what's going on... i don't think its emo or dark and creepy...
    ::::...Chery_Strawbery...::::

Newbie rukiasoulreaper is off to a good start rukiasoulreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

I think DeathNote is dark but I'm not sure about emo (since emo can be a certain definitions from clothes to music). I guess everything is a little emo if we poke it enough.

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by katkat59 View Post
    Yep, emo is the new gothic! Ask those people who claim that their emo if they'd comit suicide if they could, if they say yes, they still might be lying. If they arevery emotional, if they say yes, it may be true. I have 2 people I think are 1/4 emo. One was acused to be on drugs his parents, wears dark clothes, acts pretty dark, and the other ones his friend. He doesn't talk much, wears black every day. I've only seen him smile once (it was scary), but they might just be gothic, maybe a little less than a normal person. None of them are emotional.
    Im sorry, but you've gone to far. What makes you think you're suddenly an expert on Emos and Goths? You go and stereotype groups of people and state them as if they are facts.

"Emos cut them selves, hate life, and tend to be gay"

Wow. You obviously know nothing of the group. Your sources? What sources? Your screwed up friends? Who are you to judge? You go and say everyone belonging to this group is the same and are probably gay, when thats just messed up.

Like Goths, Emo is just a style in clothes and a taste in music. Or emotional could mean that the person is.. Emotional. That doesn't mean they hate life, it just means they over react to situations, or get sadder or even happier.

You really need to stop judging people, and on top of that, you need to stop acting like you specialize on emos and goths.

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kurapika View Post
    Don't you think Death Notes a bit emo or dark and creepy I mean cmon. HE writes the names if his enemies in this weird retarted ugly gay strange black ruled Notebook that falls from the sky.And recently I bought an SFX anime mag which had a DVD and in coming releases there was Deathnote and when I saw it there came weird emo music with a guy with a weird fringe screaming OVER THE TOP dont cha think.

So what do u think???
    If you think something sounds a bit different then what you usually hear doesn't make it emo. The show is good overall and this is really not a good opinon to start a thread because all your talking about is the music and calling it emo. Yes the show involves a black book where he writes name of crimals in it but what of it? this is a show nothing more. Don't bring the names of things you don't understand down for the sake of a thread.And no i don't believe it's over the top because it's part of the show. But I could understand why people would call it scary. Emo-a bit, Scary-abit but it's all part of the show.
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast