+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: FAVOURITE Death Note character - MUST SAY WHY

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: FAVOURITE Death Note character - MUST SAY WHY

who doesn't love L? i acutally don't have a set favorite character, but i like L, Melllo and Light best.
    i theyre all kind of funny if you think about it. L is aclassic eccentric, Mello and Light have crack faces and mello is totally pimpin.
    all in all, i agree with lights views to a point, but i like that theres someone trying to be a hero and stop him, and mello is kind of a misfit in between.

Newbie Hordak81 is off to a good start
    Thanks

I like Light. He is the best. I like how he is very smart, but very evil and wicked at the same time. How he fooled everyone until the very end. How he used missa and everyone else. He is the reason I digged this show so much and it upset me the way the show ended and what happed to him. Light

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd say Kira because i like characters with king-like wishes and goals that would seem impossible to accomplish at first sight like being the last evil person left ruling a world that contained non like him.
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Newbie Eternely is off to a good start Eternely's Avatar
    Thanks

My favourite is Teru Mikami. Not because he was Light's addept.
    Mikami has long hair...and I simply love that...He has glasses and he looks so awesome with them. He's smart and he was hated by all of his classmates. That guys is perfect...the perfect character in the perfect anime ( even teh anime is not so perfect)

Newbie eirame814 is off to a good start
    Thanks

of course, L!!!
    he's cute and unique... :]
    this is my first post since i'm new here...
    i love death note...
    both KIRA and L..
    but i will go for L.. and also Near is good :]
    '814

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm, from what i've watched, i like L and all, but i'm fascinated with kira's character, or light.

Kira cause of the death glare 1.

2. he has a dream, i have non.

3. friggin baka has misa and ignore her (what a loony)
    4. cause ima catch him

so yeah, kira XD
    YEAH! KIRA rocks!
    Kira is sick as hell if you know!
    and Kira kills no mercy even hiw own followers[even misa!]
    Kira is a god killing machine in his own world..
    To create a perfect UTOPIA[WTH? is utopia then?]
    So KIRA is a goddamn badass to the bone protagonist/antagonist character!
    ALL HAIL KIRA!
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Newbie King of Carnies is off to a good start
    Thanks

I would have to say my favorite character is Light, hands down. He is an absolutely fascinating character. A character to be hated, to be disgusted by, to be pitied. It's a shame we don't get to see much of his character before he finds the Death Note, but we do know that he has a strong sense of justice. We can assume that he also has strong morals. When he finds the Death Note, his perceptions become skewed. While looking for someone to test the book on (this is the first time that we see psychopathic tendencies), he sees the injustice in the world; that's all that he sees, because that's all he's looking for. His perceptions are skewed even farther and he takes it upon himself to stamp it all out.

However, in doing so, his mentality changes drastically. He is warped into a full-blown psychopath. When he is in possession of the Death Note he is blind to anything but his twisted idea of justice. He doesn't have a conscience. He doesn't care about anybody; he's not creating a utopia for the people who will benefit from it, he's creating a utopia for the sake of the utopia itself. To give himself something to do. To stave off his boredom with the world. That is selfish and evil.

At first, I thought this was simply the way Light was, and was disgusted, but also fascinated. However, later in the series, Light discards his notebook and a very shocking and noticeable change comes over him. It shown at first through use of his eyes. Poetic almost, as eyes are the window to the soul, to true intentions. For the first time in the series he cares about other people, and that's when you realize what the true culprit. The Death Note. The ultimate power. It taints and corrupts all human things it comes in contact with. And that was when I felt pity for Light.

Newbie AnimeAddict is off to a good start AnimeAddict's Avatar
    Thanks

My friends are hardcore Light Yagami fans but i think L is my favourite because he never gave up searching for Kira and hes really smart.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast