+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: FAVOURITE Death Note character - MUST SAY WHY

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: FAVOURITE Death Note character - MUST SAY WHY

My favorite is yagami light...he's so smart and a genius...

such a cunning character...

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

To who ever has the note book because they could try to rewite the furture but most of because nothing stop him from holding to the note book.

Newbie DeanieLongLegs is off to a good start DeanieLongLegs's Avatar
    Thanks

Defo Light. Hes Very Intelligent, Manipulates People effectivly, Stands Loyal to one Thing No Matter Whatever the Case, Doesnt Let Emotional Issues Effect Him, The List Goes On.

OR Ryuk Purely Coz Hes So Epicly Funny and makes me Smile everytime hes there xD

When staff issue Infractions or Warnings, they are meant to be dealt with ASAP. ~ Aceman67, Super Moderator

Newbie KittyMarks is off to a good start KittyMarks's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a few favourite characters but at the moment I think my bestest is Beyond Birthday from the spin-off novel Another Note: The Los Angeles BB Murder Cases.

-SPOILERS FOR THE BOOK-

I like BB because he's like a slightly insane version of L and I think its amazing the way he was right beside Misora the entire time, leading her through the crime scenes and clues without her even knowing that he was the murderer she was trying to catch.

And he has a bit of depth to him. I can (Kinda, because I have never been in that situation) understand how he felt frustrated at being only a failed copy of L and how he wanted to be better, brighter than the original and how he decided that being a criminal to defeat a detective was the best way to go about it.

The murders and the clues he left behind were so intricate and subtle and amazing that it totally blew my mind and his resolve and inner strength was amazing, I couldn't believe that he actually attempted a suacide that was masked as the perfect homicide. And the way that, - despite the fact that he had never met L - he manages to duplicate his looks and behaviour to a T.

Beyond rocks! Plain and simple. ^^
    If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Newbie alice005 is off to a good start
    Thanks

I agree with you. Great. He is very intelligent. I adore him very much. He is a great character.

ICY
    Newbie ICY is off to a good start ICY's Avatar
    By time you see me, you're already dead. That's what ninja cats do.
    Thanks

I like both Light and L, they're good together. Two insanely smart people trying to outsmart each other.

Although I got so pissed at the ending, I refused to watch the last few episodes and I had a friend tell me the ending.

Pissed me the hell off.

Although I kinda knew it was going to end like that, it couldn't have gone on forever, and its bad to stretch a series out. So at the same time it pissed me off and it was awesome at the same time.

If that makes sense.

Newbie Saigon238 is off to a good start
    Thanks

I like L cuz he's, well, insanely smart and looks kinda cool (even though he goes around looking like he's wearing pjs all the time). I also like Ryuk cuz he's just so funny!!

Newbie Kirra is off to a good start Kirra's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite overall character ended up being L. Here are a few characters that I like, and why.

Light/"Kira" - a genius, both self-declared and tested, who originally wanted to just make the world a better place. Over time that desire became somewhat twisted, but still he meant well. (Except for the "god complex" issue, but that also made him a cocky and interesting character.) When you think about it, he even succeeded somewhat given the huge drop in crime rate after "Kira" surfaced to punish criminals.

Misa Amane/"The Second Kira" - a pop icon who was extremely devoted to Kira in return for his punishment of her family's murderer. Once she discovered that Light was Kira, her obsession and devotion blossomed into love. (Sadly, love that he never seemed to return in the slightest. But at least she was in his dying thoughts.) I feel bad for Misa given how things turned out for her in the end...but still, an amazing character who was far smarter than she originally seemed.

L Lawliet/"Ryuzaki" - a genius obsessed with sweets, as well as very good at solving crimes. So hard to explain why I liked L the best, probably because he was both funny and serious at the same time. He could always go head-to-head with Light in a battle of wits, but sadly that wasn't always enough.

Ryuk - purely for the entertainment value. A shinigami obsessed with apples who found humans to be rather entertaining in themselves lol. I always wanted to give him apples when he was helping out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast