+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: FAVOURITE Death Note character - MUST SAY WHY

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Death Note

I just mentioned him. L Lawliet. Because he's THE man. Near is cool but L is cooler (because he's the original, while N's just an imitation). And Yamaguchi Kappei is his seiyuu.

Newbie malrip is off to a good start malrip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: FAVOURITE Death Note character - MUST SAY WHY

L is the best! becouse he has a unique way of thinking, acting, and he's extremely cool and cute... so as the actor that plays L on the movie! ^.^
    MALR|P

Newbie blakjapaneseangl is off to a good start blakjapaneseangl's Avatar
    Thanks

my favorite is Rem. she's like anima in FFX she's sexy in a disturbed type of way. Even though she died b/c of light. She had a loyalty that i loved and she was very careful about how she acted i love that about her.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd have to say that my favorite character from Death Note would have to be a tie betwee Light Yagami and Ryuk. Light has this "god complex" which makes him like the "anti-hero" in the story. His intentions--he claims--are good, yet he walks on the dark side to obtain his goal. He's smart, knows his way around the law, and even got the best of L a few times.

Ryuk, on the other hand, has got to be the funniest creature ever. For a Shinigami, he's way more interested in watching humans instead of using thier lives for his own life-span. He goes through these "crack-headish" withdrawls from apples, which always reminds me of my uncle Miles, the way humans interact with eachother teaches him something new every day. And since he's a shinigami, he can see people's names. In the case when they dealt with Raye Penber's wife. Ryuk throws little hints at Light to let him know that she used a fake ID. But he never helps him which is fun to watch.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite character is Near. Definitely Near. I know he wasn't as talented as L but he was the most entertaining to me. Considering he was just a child and still was a good match for Light I give him my kudos.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

L.
    because I'm so much like him in real life-- I can even sit like him. He's just so adorably amazing. How can you not love him?!
    Or Mikami.
    I won't go into too much detail. Just look at my Avatar. eheh.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

Haha... I would agree with anyone who says L is waaaaaay cool... He thinks differently, and he has a great deal of deductive skills... I bet he already knew way back that Light is actually Kira... Too sad that he died though... On the other hand Near is also wool if you think about it... And hes somewhat nicely drawn... a cute little boy with nearly the same characteristics as L... I bet that's why they names him near in the first place... What do you say?
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with solking - my favourite character would have to be Near. Can't say to much without giving away the whole ending, but Nears calculating skills whilst playing with toys- very entertaining indeed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast