+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast

Thread: FAVOURITE Death Note character - MUST SAY WHY

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: FAVOURITE Death Note character - MUST SAY WHY

My favorite character is Mikami teru because hes such a freak sitting there saying sakujo to himself, its hilarious.

Otaku Shermanator may be famous one day Shermanator may be famous one day
    Thanks

I really couldnt decide between the two but my favorites were Light and L for pretty much the opposite reasons I mean Light was awesome in his determination to create his new world as a God and the manipulation he plays on everyone is great, then again L is awesome just because no matter what Light does L is just figuring it out i mean until he died Light was against the wall, then again the movies were a bit different and i'm glad they didnt just copy the anime series. just to throw a random name out matsuda was freakin hilarious but then at the end I HATED HIM AND WE ALL KNOW WHY!

In every world, the God’s always make the rules. You will fall before my fake rules, and for the sin of going against the new world’s God, die.

Newbie Hajiluver95 is off to a good start
    Thanks

hi im new, my fav. charactor is L the reason why is because i really think hes SEXY

Newbie wormish32 may be famous one day wormish32 may be famous one day wormish32's Avatar
    Thanks

It seems everyone has reached the general consesus that L is, in fact, "the man" which I have to agree with, as well. Personally, I like him because he's adorable in his eccentricity. *glomp*

I haven't gotten very far into the show yet, to be perfectly honest. I've only gotten up to the 9th episode? I think, and so far Misa hasn't been introduced yet. I have nothing against Light. He's just a bit of a tool, is all... I love the show, though! I think it's brilliant, and I can't wait to watch more.

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

hn a very hard choice indeed. But, I would have to say that L is my favorite~! He's dark, misteriouse, and very secretive. He takes things seriously, hes a geniouse in descise, and he's never lot a cse before~! And c'mon, you have to admit he's really cute~!^^ but anyways, L is a deffinant choice.

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Otaku kurapika is off to a good start kurapika's Avatar
    Thanks

Ryuk because he is a shinigami and he likes video games and his mouth and apearence is cool

great sig by Lasura thanks heaps

Newbie ilovenaruto11 is off to a good start ilovenaruto11's Avatar
    Thanks

i like L because he is very smart and i think that he is very cute *smiles* i love his black hair and i love how he loves surger

you will always find that certain someone to make you feel special and important and good about yourself. all you need to do is believe.
    made by jazzy95

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

L's my favourite character as well, not only 'cuz he's smart & cute, but also because he reminds me of someone I know, and who I adore. Add that to his super cuteness + adorable habits (the way he sits, how he always twiddles his toes together, etc) + intellectual mind + uncanny ability to see things other people wouldn't.. yeah, you get the point. =]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast