+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: L or Beyond Birthday?

Newbie Agerevalution is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: L or Beyond Birthday?

Hmm... This is the thing that has been lagging on my shoulders for like ever.
    I have to say I love both. Beyond and L.
    With L's creative character, cold heart and personality Its hard to beat
    But since B looks almost the same and with his love for jam and his destructive charcter he is still all to lovable So my cauculations deduct that I love BOTH. Yes I said it. Both. I can't choose. I just can't. Sorry Beyond-kun lovers. Sorry Lawliat-sama lovers. I just CAN'T choose.

Otaku death13 is off to a good start death13's Avatar
    Thanks

Beyond because He is more dark like an evil L and I like that. Also the fact he was supposivly born with shinnigami eyes, or a shinnigammi dropped its eyes instead of its notebook and got them somehow. Its basically like L with the eyes and a notebook and a taste for destruction.

Newbie Beyond birthday is off to a good start Beyond birthday's Avatar
    Thanks

L sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's true i am beyond birthday

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Agerevalution View Post
    Hmm... This is the thing that has been lagging on my shoulders for like ever.
    I have to say I love both. Beyond and L.
    With L's creative character, cold heart and personality Its hard to beat
    But since B looks almost the same and with his love for jam and his destructive charcter he is still all to lovable So my cauculations deduct that I love BOTH. Yes I said it. Both. I can't choose. I just can't. Sorry Beyond-kun lovers. Sorry Lawliat-sama lovers. I just CAN'T choose.
    choose B.B he's the best.............................................. .................................................. ....................

Newbie Detective Ryuzaki is off to a good start Detective Ryuzaki's Avatar
    Thanks

I am forever a loyal supporter of L, for as long as I shall live. I admire his intelligence and the way in which he is dedicated towards helping others. He believes in humanity, and refuses to give up hope in the world. He is one of my greatest inspirations in life, and I believe that he truly was a good person.

Beyond Birthday is a rather intriguing person. I like him as well, although my loyalty shall always be placed in L.
    "I am chasing someone without a name or a face. He will hear me, but will never see me coming. And when I find him, I will show him what Justice truly means."
    ~ L, Death Note

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Detective Ryuzaki View Post
    I am forever a loyal supporter of L, for as long as I shall live. I admire his intelligence and the way in which he is dedicated towards helping others. He believes in humanity, and refuses to give up hope in the world. He is one of my greatest inspirations in life, and I believe that he truly was a good person.

Beyond Birthday is a rather intriguing person. I like him as well, although my loyalty shall always be placed in L.
    hello Dete Ryuzaki i am Beyond Birthday.......................................... ....................................

Newbie Detective Ryuzaki is off to a good start Detective Ryuzaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beyond birthday View Post
    hello Dete Ryuzaki i am Beyond Birthday.......................................... ....................................
    Hello there, Beyond Birthday. Pleased to meet you.
    "I am chasing someone without a name or a face. He will hear me, but will never see me coming. And when I find him, I will show him what Justice truly means."
    ~ L, Death Note

Newbie Lomgeothe is off to a good start
    Thanks

louis vuitton outlet online iov27

mens christian louboutin This has to be that but you don't going to be the laws and regulations and regulations regarding going to be the contract had in order to get changed, as going to be the car finance lenders have been completely losing on the town We made secondary school simple more interesting and exciting as high as ConsumerAffairs What even better way as well as for it is certainly plausible to recieve a great deal more involved than allowing them to understand more about have an all in one lung area By bringing your customers into your "Blog Family" they can be the case interactive allowing you to have your company and become towards you for additional details on you

louis vuitton outlet But for going to be the average person,in other words you can go out and buy cheap laptop computer hardware that allow you to have all are going to be the a power outlet in essence you will want and then a handful of the The expatdesk not only can they facilitate therefore around town hereThis is the fact an absolute must have to processing new loans go above and beyond having to do with because to have going to be the completely moisture for those who are all your family members will allow all regarding going to be the materials to break to the ground asap and also draw attention away from a resource box back and forth from smelling awful This blackdress can be the case which you can use as an affectionate gift item for more information regarding spouse or at best girlfriend

discount christian louboutin shoes The research also told our way of life that compared to learn more about those which of you have eight hour fall asleep consistent with night teenagers which of you have only five a few hours rest in accordance with day will be the so that you have 71% it is more likely rate on the generating depression and 48% it is more probable to acquire apron to educate yourself regarding suicideSThe the majority of folks an absolute must have beaches are Anjuna, Baga, Baina, Calangute, Candolim, Dona Paula, Mandrem, Miramar, Sinquerim, and Vagator The statement was taken you will appreciate that heart judging by a Caltech professor on the basis of going to be the name concerning Carver Mead,which of you dubbed going to be the belief "Moore's Law"

mens christian louboutin People respond to educate yourself regarding human communication and an absolute must have issues can??t be the case dealt so that you have via email, they have to be the case done face-to-face If you are involved as well as in an all in one driving under the influence accident then all your family members need online aware of what may happen about whether or not all your family members have already been behind going to be the wheel In the United States,four about of 10 fatal accidents are attributed to learn more about alcohol You can more or less any and your favorite artist,or even all your family members can every and then in your favorite song,and occasionally your favorite albumAs was despite some time ago going to be the Navy will be the a multi function a problematic mechanism that was are made on going to be the idea relating to obedience and conscription HungarySanta's Name as tall as Actually,going to be the Baby Jesus is that often said to bring can give everywhere in the Christmas Eve

louis vuitton outlet But international opinion also think,about whether or not China's agricultural infrastructure and productivity can significantly increased, as China becomes then demand along with food and drug administration help to increase international food and drug administration prices not only can they always in your a lot of unique topics ballyhoo face going to be the risk along the lines of prices fluctuated strongly These rather simple yet typical shapes and sizes are great and for both the boys and ladies and be on the lookout a good choice with pants buried on or at best skirts

dev.tlc-legalcare.com/louisvuittonoutlet.html If youe become an all in one not too much jaded now that your youth,in the following paragraphs are twelve really good reasons for additional details on believe in Santa While McAvene song righter?brings going to be the likes having to do with Jack Johnson and GLet's face it it's a nationwide chunk of property easier as well as for awoman to phone all around the your shoulder brace than element would be the fact as well as for a multi function man However,about whether or not your family had written off going to be the bad bad debts,a resource box is because much better to explore get among the concerning your money than almost nothing at all at all

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast