+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Light or L who's smarter?

Newbie XXkenshinXX is off to a good start XXkenshinXX's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Light or L who's smarter?

My personal oppinion is they are equals. L is very smart in ways Light isn't, and Light does things he knows L won't suspect. They match up in so many ways, it's like their the most compatible enemies ever.

When it's all over, will you make me your's?

Newbie Righteous is off to a good start
    Thanks

I've watched the entire anime and I'd say Light become he won but that was only because of the shinigami Rem... So I think L is slightly smarter, seen as he suspected Light from the moment Ray Penber died. ( Thought he let his feelings get in the way and stopped suspecting Light... )
    ~The closer you come to the Light, the bigger your Shadow becomes~

Newbie Coraline is off to a good start Coraline's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd say L. Light has a lot of the advantage coming into the whole Kira thing - he has the Death Note, he has an 'ally' (loosest term possible) in the shinigami like Ryuuk (and Rem), girls in love / lust with him willing to do almost everything to keep him from harm. On the other hand, L started out with barely anything of note except for the sudden mass murders / suicides / heart attacks happening to criminals. That he was able to lay initial baits for Light to fall into, and with each theory getting him one step closer to Kira until he could actually narrow down the suspect list to one person out of everyone in the world (mostly because Light got too cocky), shows some really high level thinking.

lady ninja - resident knitwit

Newbie LRules is off to a good start
    Thanks

They are both smart, but I would say L is smarter I mean just look at the way he dresses lol. For real though, I think L is smarter.

Newbie vigisenr is off to a good start
    Thanks

Angry Re: Light or L who's smarter?

Quote Originally Posted by Coraline View Post
    I'd say L. Light has a lot of the advantage coming into the whole Kira thing - he has the Death Note, he has an 'ally' (loosest term possible) in the shinigami like Ryuuk (and Rem), girls in love / lust with him willing to do almost everything to keep him from harm. On the other hand, L started out with barely anything of note except for the sudden mass murders / suicides / heart attacks happening to criminals. That he was able to lay initial baits for Light to fall into, and with each theory getting him one step closer to Kira until he could actually narrow down the suspect list to one person out of everyone in the world (mostly because Light got too cocky), shows some really high level thinking.
    anche secondo me L è molto più acuto rispetto a Light, infatti ogni mossa fatta da Light per deviare i sospetti su di lui veniva automaticamente interpretata ne giusto modo da L, infatti sin dal primo episodio L aveva capito tutto sul famigerato Kira, sul fatto che senza un volto ed un nome non potesse uccidere e soprattutto sul fatto che si trovasse in giappone.

Newbie darkestic is off to a good start darkestic's Avatar
    Thanks
    L is smarter obv...
    but i think Light is at same level he did thing that L didnt understand and was confused
    as for N and M i think they are smart but if there wasnt any info that L left they would have died at episode of like 10 so yeah.

L is so much smarter. and I hated the fact that he died.
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Jul 12, 2010 at 07:14 AM.

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm...
    I could write on for ever about this. So I'll keep it short.

I've seen every episode and read the manga. I've watched all the movies and read all the worded books along with Death Note 13. In my conclusion I came up with L being the "smarter" one...or rather, "L's side"

In someways Light deceives L and in others L is the winner. In the end they are both about tied.

If you really look harder, it's not just L and Light. It's L's team against Kira worshipers.
    Though since Mello and Near were L's successors they were on L's side. Therefore when they killed Kira... L's side one.

Oh and also. Light DID NOT kill L.
    Light threatened Rem that he would kill Misa, knowing Rem loved Misa.
    Rem had no other choice but to kill L and Watari to save Misa.
    Therefore Light felt threatened and used Rem on a whim to Kill L knowing L was about to defeat him.

That's how I've seen it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tokini For This Useful Post:

Kurai (Jul 14, 2010)

Otaku Kurai is off to a good start Kurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tokini View Post
    hmm...
    I could write on for ever about this. So I'll keep it short.

I've seen every episode and read the manga. I've watched all the movies and read all the worded books along with Death Note 13. In my conclusion I came up with L being the "smarter" one...or rather, "L's side"

In someways Light deceives L and in others L is the winner. In the end they are both about tied.

If you really look harder, it's not just L and Light. It's L's team against Kira worshipers.
    Though since Mello and Near were L's successors they were on L's side. Therefore when they killed Kira... L's side one.

Oh and also. Light DID NOT kill L.
    Light threatened Rem that he would kill Misa, knowing Rem loved Misa.
    Rem had no other choice but to kill L and Watari to save Misa.
    Therefore Light felt threatened and used Rem on a whim to Kill L knowing L was about to defeat him.

That's how I've seen it.

Definatly agree here. As I said in my original post, L is smarter because he technically won. Even though he died, he knew Light was Kira practically all along, and he knew he might die at some point, so thats why he got Watori to set up that orphanage to train L's potential sucessors.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast