+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Light or L who's smarter?

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Light or L whos smarter?

I think L was a league above Light.
    Light had the path to L right before him. He has a huge advantage over L, even still he had many problems along the way.

L had his faults and miscalculations I agree. Light on the other hand had a trump card, his dad. Which helped him through most of the series.

Otaku Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C's Avatar
    Thanks

L was by far the superior one. No matter how many times Light thought he was a step ahead L had already finished the game in his head.

What I'm watching Right Now:

Otaku elvin is off to a good start elvin's Avatar
    Thanks

at first, i was bit of confuse of the character of them. finally i found out that KIRA was light. so L is smarter than light. since L started to find out who's KIRA, he knew it was light. but he was just wasting his time playing around with light. they are friend but act like not friend... L is better. but i don't understand why he wrote his name on the death note...
    ::::...Chery_Strawbery...::::

Newbie TealGreenFrog is off to a good start TealGreenFrog's Avatar
    Thanks

In the first episode, was Light really intelligent in his decision to take the Death Note and agreeing to the terms the Shinigami Ryuuku states:
    1) Light would feel the fear and pain known only to humans that used Death Note
    2) When it would be Light’s time to die it will fall on Ryuuku personally to write Light’s name down
    3) Using the notebook will NOT allow Light to go to heaven or hell for eternity

(Light agreed to the terms by continuing to use the Death Note)

Light agreed to sacrifice his mind and soul to “cleanse” the world because he felt he was the only one who would use the “power”.

Shinigami Ryuuku was bored so as long as Light produces results that dulled his boredom, Light’s name will not appear on Shinigami Ryuuku’s Death Note.

Does this really sound like an intelligent man? Light was smart as in book sense and had the cover of his father.

Absolute power corrupts. Light within the first two killings was well on his way.

L always had Light on his toes. I believe L was more intelligent. Light had more resources available to him.
    TealGreenFrog

"Don't look back. If you got something to do, then only look forward." - Kurogane ( RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE)

Otaku Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C's Avatar
    Thanks

L wrote his name in the Death Note because he knew Light was going to get Rem to kill him so if he wrote his name in the other Death Note that would mean he has to come back to life to die again. Allowing him to finally prove once and for all that Light was actually Kira. L was very smart and he went to extremes by gambling his life on one guess that Kira and Light were one and the same. That is why L surpassed Light in intellect. L was very crazy but truly a genius

What I'm watching Right Now:

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

I do honestly think L is smarter. Why? Because at the end of the manga series, L tricks Light with fake death note pages and Light was stupid enough to fall for it and reviele he was Kira. L was so smart to think about that, so I really am convinced L is so much smarter than Light.

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

for me both of them had a HECK of a brain... that waht made the whole thing very interesting... however from the two of them... for me it was L the smartest... why? cos... he was the first one always on making a move... Light made his 'cos L provoked him always... Light was defending and trying to hide... he was just responding to L's movements... in a smart way
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

A person with a death note neither goes to heaven nor to hell after they die... Does this mean that they become Shinigami? If they do then Light won. If not L. won. So the purpose behind not revealing this one key piece ofthe puzzle is because we the audience have to tell for ourselves who we want to win... the characters in any story that we pick up continue to live on throughour actions (even if we don't know it) afterall a series like deathnote is meant to enlighten its audience as much as entertain them.

I'm not saying that this is all fact, because it's only speculation but I think that it's one way of looking at it that I haven't heard from anyone else yet. To me L still wins because people still don't realize that their naievity causes pain and sorrow in the lives of many. Their willingness to turn a blind eye to the unacceptable or to roll over for the few...

... and join my rebellion against time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast