+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Light or L who's smarter?

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Light or L who's smarter?

**Try to put spoilers in spoiler tags, guys~For those who haven't seen the whole series yet**

Anyway...

Hmmm....

This is tough, because in their own ways, both are equally genious.

L was dead on with everything "Kira" was doing... Light, in my opinion, was just lucky... Oportunities seemed to fall into his lap, and he found brilliant ways of taking advantage of it...
    Like Misa... What if she had never obtained a Death Note? He wouldn't have been able to manipulate her OR Rem...

Newbie Banzai is off to a good start
    Thanks

like i said L is waay more smarter than Light...think about it, Light would've never figured out who L was....L had to walk up to Light to tell him that he was L...gee...Light sure is smart on figuring out who L was all by himself *sarcastic tone*.....Light's a moron...he uses and manipulates ppl and discards them as if they were trash when he's thru with 'em...anywho...there were so many instances that L dumbfounded Light and it was hilarious

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Banzai View Post
    like i said L is waay more smarter than Light...think about it, Light would've never figured out who L was....L had to walk up to Light to tell him that he was L...gee...Light sure is smart on figuring out who L was all by himself *sarcastic tone*.....Light's a moron...he uses and manipulates ppl and discards them as if they were trash when he's thru with 'em...anywho...there were so many instances that L dumbfounded Light and it was hilarious
    ah but there lies the flaw. Light then knew who L was. it was no longer a matter of figuring out his identity, only his name now.

Showing who he was proved to be a fatal flaw on L's part. therefore, Light was smarter.

and light manipulating people is part of why he is intelligent. think of Light as a corporation . you need to manipulate and trash people or other companies to become successfully. thats exactly what light did.
    Why hello there!

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    ah but there lies the flaw. Light then knew who L was. it was no longer a matter of figuring out his identity, only his name now.

Showing who he was proved to be a fatal flaw on L's part. therefore, Light was smarter.

and light manipulating people is part of why he is intelligent. think of Light as a corporation . you need to manipulate and trash people or other companies to become successfully. thats exactly what light did.

Indeed you have a point there...
    I think L's flaw wasn't that Light knew who he was... it was the fact that he trusted Light...

Which does indeed show Light's genious - His manipulation made it possible for him to get close enough for L to reveal himself...And allow Light to help with the investigation...
    And the similarity to a coporation is dead on! That's what I thought when I was watching the series... He's just taking down any and all competition - A scary corporation with a God-complex O_o;;

Thanks

ppl it does not take that much intellegence to manipulate a person...and besides if Light never would've met Misa & Rem there aint no way he could've killed L....okay...L IS SMARTER THAN LIGHT! Deal with it ppl

Newbie w1nd1n6s is off to a good start w1nd1n6s's Avatar
    Thanks

For Me Its L From The Beginning, See Light Has Some Advatages Like... Killing Someone w/ touching him or her...just need the face and the name...but then L Can Still Catch up on to him...Can you Imagine You're Self as L, Chasing Someone that you Cannot See Or Touch....Isnt that hard...?..but Then L's Deductions was right from the very start but The Problem is ..he isnt Sure of He's own Deductions...because there are no Evidence's That Shows up That Light is Really Kira....

But Then lets face it...L's Apprentice Near, Figured it out that Light is Kira....

Think about it who's SmarteR? Near or L...

Thanks

that would be L....near picked up where L left off and with near, he would've failed if it weren't for the help of mello...

Newbie chikanozadyk is off to a good start
    Thanks

I think that L is smarter but thinking about it the death note says
    that you got to imagine the face while you write the name of the persone and the
    day that L did that on tv the name was falce and he couln't see his face...
    weard isn't it cuz there is the point light made a stupid moment but in the other way
    by the story hapened something "impossible" he killed a person with false name
    so, L wouldn't know where was him, weird huh! well but I still think L would win
    if Light wouldn't used rem to kill him

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast