+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Light or L who's smarter?

Newbie IDAITAI is off to a good start IDAITAI's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Light or L who's smarter?

I think that Light and L are of equal intellegence because if L was smarter than light then He could have figured out that light was Kira way before it was to late. However if light was smarter than L he would have figured out how to kill L alot quiker

Otaku Cinlilly is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kurapika View Post
    Light or L
    Whos Smarter?
    L : You could see it in the first manga when he televised the conference and
    Then he said it was world wide but then light killed the guy claiming to be
    L. but L actually only televised it in the kanto region of japan and then he Knew that light was in japan.

Light: you could also see this in the first manga when he knew that L was getting people to snoop around and created a decoy diary in his drawer where he usually keeps the death note and then made a extra space for the death note underneath the dairy. In order to do that he went to buy himself wooden board place it underneath the decoy diary to make it look like the bottom but he made a hole underneath the drawer amd stuck a pen up the hole in order to get the wooden board up and there you go there was the note book.

Personally I think Light is smarter what do you think?
    This is a really easy thread to answer.

Light is obviously smarter.
     click to show spoiler

ಥ__ಥ

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spike'sRose View Post
    Indeed you have a point there...
    I think L's flaw wasn't that Light knew who he was... it was the fact that he trusted Light...

Which does indeed show Light's genious - His manipulation made it possible for him to get close enough for L to reveal himself...And allow Light to help with the investigation...
    And the similarity to a coporation is dead on! That's what I thought when I was watching the series... He's just taking down any and all competition - A scary corporation with a God-complex O_o;;
    well i thank you for being the first person to agree with me XD

but yes,
     click to show spoiler

plus, he knew what was going to happen all throughout the time when he did not have the death note. L never thought so far ahead, and like Spike's rose said, L trusted Light. he gave light a foot massage for god's sake!!!!! (ok that last part had nothing to do with anything)
    Why hello there!

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

The thing I didn't understand was how L was supposed to be so smart yet never thought to do hand writing analysis on the note book, it would have verified who wrote the names there. Also his downfall wasn't that he trusted Light but that he gave him too much time and revealed his plans to him too often. How hard is it to counter what you already know about and have plenty of time to think of something for? L was smarter than Light, he was just too secure in his own abilities that he under estimated Light’s upper hand.

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefblackhammer View Post
    The thing I didn't understand was how L was supposed to be so smart yet never thought to do hand writing analysis on the note book, it would have verified who wrote the names there....
    Well, L is not that smart since he could have done that to find out to see who was writing in the death note. Or, he could've took it to forensics and did a fingerprint check to see who was writing in it. But I feel that L was waiting to see if Light was going to confess or make a mistake and blow his own cover out of the water. But thats were I thought L messed up at. He kind of knew that he did it, but he gave Light too much room to breath and thats were he made his mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that they are about equal with their knowledge. Its how they use that knowledge that would turn the tides in my mind.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sol-x View Post
    Well, L is not that smart since he could have done that to find out to see who was writing in the death note. Or, he could've took it to forensics and did a fingerprint check to see who was writing in it. But I feel that L was waiting to see if Light was going to confess or make a mistake and blow his own cover out of the water. But thats were I thought L messed up at. He kind of knew that he did it, but he gave Light too much room to breath and thats were he made his mistake.
    Finger prints would only have proved Misa Amane had used the book (since she had written in the book and to L's knowledge never touched it), Light had touched or rather flipped through the book while with L so it wouldn't have done much good to look for his finger prints on the note book.

Newbie IDAITAI is off to a good start IDAITAI's Avatar
    Thanks

L is not dumb and neither is light. they are both very smart but if L was smarter he have got it checked for finger prints it might of worked and might not have worked but he coulhave tried anyway i mean even if it would have brought him just a fraction of the way to the end of the case he should have tried it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast