+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The movie / anime is better than the manga

Otaku Sakura Uchiha is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: The movie / anime is better than the manga

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfantasy4 View Post
    Personally id rather watch the anime or movie over the manga, the manga lacks like the suspence the anime and movie give.
    it dose lack the suspence and has like too many words for me.
    I can bearly keep myself interested into a regular book on a topic i can talk about all day. Pluse in the book I get more confused and i dont know why.

Don't trust me....

Otaku xsasukeuchiha is off to a good start xsasukeuchiha's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah i think the anime is better because ur able to see all the transmutations and its rather easy to miss something in the manga
    I am darkness

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well the anime i would rather watch then the manga but i would rather read the manga then watch the movie because the movie looks dumb and i dont think that it looks good at all and they made L and Light look way emo and thats what i woould choose.

Otaku demonicloud is off to a good start
    Thanks

For me its manga all the way mainly due to the fact that the manga doesnt have any breaks in it so you dont have to wait. Sure there is also cosiderably less put into it, yet when you think about it, lately the television company is taking everything and turning them into movies, so keeping anime into text books is better for me, and I also like things in black and white, so most mangas are great for people like me. The only thing that mangas lack in my opinion is the them and the ending theme and someone can get those on the internet so mangas are the best experiance for otaku such as i
    fear the reaper

Otaku Shermanator may be famous one day Shermanator may be famous one day
    Thanks

honestly....the ending was meh for the anime..the manga was good..as well the series..the movie was just 50/50 you either liked it or you didnt but i liked all of them! = P

In every world, the God’s always make the rules. You will fall before my fake rules, and for the sin of going against the new world’s God, die.

Newbie Maku is off to a good start Maku's Avatar
    Thanks

The movie was awesome that's for sure and I like simply liked it better. The anime was okay...some parts were just...weird... >>; and the ending was as creepy as it was in the manga. I really got into the manga ending and it was crazy. It was actually storming where I lived so that made it even creepier XD
    I do admit that the anime ending goes a bit nicer with Misa Misa singing and all and Light's run. But I still like the manga better. It just had a better impact on me.
    Because nothing can ever be PERFECT
    Something is always WRONG
    And sometimes...
    I cannot help but Smile...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2