+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: O.k! Who do u think is smarter.. L or Near?

Otaku Tula is off to a good start Tula's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: O.k! Who do u think is smarter.. L or Near?

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman View Post
    Yeah, but if you look at it from a certain standpoint, it took both Mello AND Near working together to beat Light. L did it all his own and got preeeety far. Though I'll admit Near has some ability to call the shots, I've always given L my respect for being the most intelligent...On the Orphan side anyways. Light doesn't count, he cheats. xD
    And actually that's one of the reasons I think L had to have been stupid.
    How is it your originally say the chances of a person being the culprit are pretty high using criteria most others probably wouldn't have thought of, tested your hypothesis of things this killer needed to kill you and then say "Yeah the chances of you being Kira have gone down singificantly" and then you die because of your dminished supsicion of said person?
    Near knew almost without a doubt that Light was Kira, just by going off everyone else's supsicions and L's early suspicions.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

L was the original, out of the billions of people on this planet he figured out who it was all by himself. Therefore my vote goes to L over Near. Near is smart however, he had much more help and his findings were based off of what L decided earlier on.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tula View Post
    And actually that's one of the reasons I think L had to have been stupid.
    How is it your originally say the chances of a person being the culprit are pretty high using criteria most others probably wouldn't have thought of, tested your hypothesis of things this killer needed to kill you and then say "Yeah the chances of you being Kira have gone down singificantly" and then you die because of your dminished supsicion of said person?
    Near knew almost without a doubt that Light was Kira, just by going off everyone else's supsicions and L's early suspicions.
    I read in How to Read: 13, that L lies a lot, and it even said by the Authors that when he said that "certain percent" doo dah, he was still almost certain Light was Kira. I believe it was an attempt to throw Light off.

And even what you said proves it, Near is going off other people's suspicions...L didn't use any but his own and his own knowledge. Processes of elimination.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

L is much smarter. I say this based on the fact that you would think it a perfect way to kill people and not get caught. Yet He does get caught. now true it was not technically by L but l came very close and doubtless could have gotten it.

Otaku Tula is off to a good start Tula's Avatar
    Thanks

^ ^

If L was so smart he would've lived.

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman View Post
    I read in How to Read: 13, that L lies a lot, and it even said by the Authors that when he said that "certain percent" doo dah, he was still almost certain Light was Kira. I believe it was an attempt to throw Light off.

And even what you said proves it, Near is going off other people's suspicions...L didn't use any but his own and his own knowledge. Processes of elimination.
    Even worse, he tried to throw Light off, still suspected Light of being Kira, and Light gets the upper hand in spite of all that he knew and thought Light didn't know and he died. Such a waste.

Survival of the craftiest.

Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post
    L was the original, out of the billions of people on this planet he figured out who it was all by himself. Therefore my vote goes to L over Near. Near is smart however, he had much more help and his findings were based off of what L decided earlier on.
    Fine.
    I vote Near on the basis that he went with his gut instinct and L didn't.
    Near worked off information L gathered and was able to devise a plan to kill Kira.
    L. . . . he may have known Kira's real identity but he lacked the skills to prove his guilt.

Newbie Osukaa is off to a good start Osukaa's Avatar
    Thanks

Well,I Think Both Have Their "Goods And Bads" :P But In My Opinion They Are Both DAMN Smart xD! But I Prefer N :P *Thumb Up* For Both xD!

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

L. . . . he may have known Kira's real identity but he lacked the skills to prove his guilt.
    This I agree on. Call it favoritism, but I'll still think L was better...just because I grew more attached to him, probably.
    >_>
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

But he worked it out without having a super-powers advantage in his pocket ,right?
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast