+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: O.k! Who do u think is smarter.. L or Near?

Newbie Maku is off to a good start Maku's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: O.k! Who do u think is smarter.. L or Near?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuinta View Post
    When it comes to deciding between L and Near, you need to know the connection between these 2 characters. In the anime, L dies from being fooled by Light, but in the live action. It's quite the opposite. I won't go into details, but in the live action Light dies before L. Near is still considered a L's protege, but the live action goes in more detail of Near's past. I still think L is much smarter than Near. Just because Near lived on and L died does not necessarily mean Near is smarter. It only means L was more willing to risk his own life for the sake of justice.
    I have to agree completely. L pretty much solved the case early in the series but Light found a way to lower the chances of him being found out. It was the entire task force going against the idea of Light being Kira but L didn't really give up the idea and continuously reminded the task force that Light wasn't 100% in the clear.
    Also Near had Mello's help. >> Even if Mello didn't really want to help he did anyways.
    Because nothing can ever be PERFECT
    Something is always WRONG
    And sometimes...
    I cannot help but Smile...

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

L by far is smarter cuz he equaled the intelligence of both Near and Mellow ,besides he got so close to catching Kira not even having a super power supporting him ,so L is no doubt the smartest.
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

L by far is smarter cuz he equaled the intelligence of both Near and Mellow ,besides he got so close to catching Kira not even having a super power supporting him ,so L is no doubt the smartest.
    I AGREE WITH YOU!
    Because even Light has the Deathnote he was killed also..
    So no one win in the end.
    Near solved the case with the helped of L!
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Newbie Onyx is off to a good start Onyx's Avatar
    Thanks

In my opinion I'd say Near is smarter than L, if you look at it one way Near and mello are like the logical and emotional side to L, so when seperate they have a superior ability as it were, in their area. As such Near didn't show any emotion to get betrayed by meaning he was better equipped to stopping KIRA than L was, since L's emotions betrayed him making him 'blind' to Light being KIRA. So in my opinion, Near is smarter than L.

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

This is like Steve Vai and Joe Satriani. since nobody knows 80s guitarists i wont use that example.
    anywho,
    i would say L, mainly because he was more intelligent than Near and Mello. but when Near and Mello worked together they could surpass him. One main difference is that Mello and Near knew more about the Death Note. L didn't. so of course Near and Mello actually caught Kira.

Newbie 01marth is off to a good start 01marth's Avatar
    Thanks

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM L is better he the one who almost had light to but no light had to cheat just to live c those r cowards
    If you can feel the pain, you are not badly wounded at all......

Otaku Tula is off to a good start Tula's Avatar
    Thanks

I get the feeling I've already responded to this question . . .

My vote goes to Near.
    L died. Near lived. If L had been smarter Near would've never had to have come into the picture. Oh and he'd still be alive.

Survival of the Smartest?

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, but if you look at it from a certain standpoint, it took both Mello AND Near working together to beat Light. L did it all his own and got preeeety far. Though I'll admit Near has some ability to call the shots, I've always given L my respect for being the most intelligent...On the Orphan side anyways. Light doesn't count, he cheats. xD
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast