+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: O.K!! Who do you think REALLY WON?!?

Newbie KawaiiKieanna is off to a good start KawaiiKieanna's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation O.K!! Who do you think REALLY WON?!?

I would have to go for L and Near(Even though Near is much like L)!
    At the end,Ryuk said that he would be the one to write Light's name down in the DeathNote.~I hated it when L died before him..I was about to cry.SERIOUSLY~ Now,who do you think won?
    [SIZE="2"]KawaiiKieanna
    "I will always be here when you need me."

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: O.K!! Who do you think REALLY WON?!?

Well, uh, it's quite obviouse who won...

I mean, for what happens to Light at the end, it's so completely obviouse that Near and/or L won. Not too much discussion involved in this thread, you know...

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

One could also say that causality is the winner as well. The cause was Light's ambitions for godliness and to change the world for the better. The effect was none other than his downward spiral and ultimately, his demise. His fate was decided from the beginning and no matter how much Light fought to avoid justice and punishment for his misguided ambitions and his sins, his destiny after all was to die and with his death, the only thing that reached immortality was the concept that he had created, "KIRA", with himself being stuck in the fathoms of oblivion and the penultimate nothingness. All of his efforts were wasted and the world reverted back into its own perfectly balanced chaos. Even though the idealism known as Kira still has its own followers and the concept known as "L" lives on in his heir, the insignificant human being known as Light Yagami will always remain a forgotten piece of shit.
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku DemonicKagomeTahoshi is off to a good start DemonicKagomeTahoshi's Avatar
    Always with my lover in his hearts, or with him no matter what
    Thanks

Well, uh, it's quite obviouse who won...I mean, for what happens to Light at the end, it's so completely obviouse that Near and or L won.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

you could say that it is still a draw, even though Near is xtill alive, Light's ideals live on in his former followers. If Ryuuk ever had the inclination to drop another death note then KIRA would exist again, but would Near catch him this time? The story has closure, but leaves the idea of continuation tantalizingly easy to visualize.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Newbie Splyker is off to a good start Splyker's Avatar
    Thanks

fayt lingod you are wrong. Light lost horribly and L, Near, and Mello won. Im including Mello cause he brought in a hugely missing piece that helped Near. and neither of them would have got Light if L hadnt had suspions of him. so L's team won

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Light lost immediately after he started using the notebook. Simple as that. Ryuk would eventually turn on him by doing what shinigamis do when their human has run out of time.
    Why hello there!

Otaku pink_hana may be famous one day pink_hana may be famous one day
    Thanks

Obviously, it's L/Near who won the battle..but there could be a possibility that another kira would show up in the future, for the meantime it's Near/L's victory.
    It's sad to say that Light died. poor Misa T^T

"Never tell a man that you love him until he has declared his undying love for you."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast