+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: O.K!! Who do you think REALLY WON?!?

Newbie Splyker is off to a good start Splyker's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: O.K!! Who do you think REALLY WON?!?

In Death Note 13 in the back is a short story where Ryuk drops his Death Note in the human world again.

Quote Originally Posted by pink_hana View Post
    Obviously, it's L/Near who won the battle..but there could be a possibility that another kira would show up in the future, for the meantime it's Near/L's victory.
    It's sad to say that Light died. poor Misa T^T
    Misa dies shortly after. i think about a year, maybe. anyways she doesnt suffer long.
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Jan 02, 2009 at 04:42 PM.
    What do you see?

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

Umm.. Light never wins. Even though he had the Death note and killed a whole bunch of people. Near outsmarted him and Light died.

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Obviously L's justice overrun Kira's Ideals ,that would be the best wat to describe it.
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

L is without a doubt smarter than near. In the end L even knew that he was going to die and prepared for it. Near lucked out, he only suspected a fake notebook because mikimi goofed up, L would have known right off the bat if the notebook was a fake because he and kira thought so much alike that they always knew how to counter each other. Near did not have this ability, he was simply too cautious.
    Fayt is right..>>>>
    L is the one who started solving the mystery behind KIRA and the one who gave the conclusions and L gave importans clues before or when he died..>>>
    N on the other hand lucked out the case and able to solve it with the help of "L"!!!..>>>>
    L know he might die and he knows also
    the power of the eyes of the shinigami[i think sooo]..>>
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

in the end in the anime...light completely lost.
    in the anime, he lost, but he still had some people who followed his beliefs and he proved he made a difference.

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Emo your right..>>>
    But the shinigami`s or deathgods are gone up to nowhere taking them with the DeathNote
    So there`s no possibility to take footsteps of Kira AGAIN!!!!...>>>
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...

Newbie Eternely is off to a good start Eternely's Avatar
    Thanks

The one who really won was...Near (in anime) but the end of the anime was so normal. I mean...every anime has a good and a bad part. The good part wins everytime ... And Death note should be a different anime. The bad part wins and...I can say that Light was the one who won. He killed many people and the police couldn't stop him.He killed even Mello...and his father...L as well... A part of his target.
    But..Ya know...Near lost so many people from his life...so...He lost.
    Light as well...died..so...He lost
    And the winner is.....Ryuk..-_- He wanted to have some fun...He got it.
    "Long life Ryuk"

Thanks

The one who really won was...Near (in anime) but the end of the anime was so normal. I mean...every anime has a good and a bad part. The good part wins everytime ... And Death note should be a different anime. The bad part wins and...I can say that Light was the one who won. He killed many people and the police couldn't stop him.He killed even Mello...and his father...L as well... A part of his target.
    But..Ya know...Near lost so many people from his life...so...He lost.
    Light as well...died..so...He lost
    And the winner is.....Ryuk..-_- He wanted to have some fun...He got it.
    "Long life Ryuk"
    So are you saying that no one wins except Ryuk?
    In the End of the Anime Light dies and Near solved the case!
    But the shinigami`s or deathgods are gone up to nowhere taking them with the DeathNote
    So there`s no possibility to take footsteps of Kira AGAIN!!!!...>>>
    There are no possibility that someone follow the steps of Kira....
    Except if there are any Shinigami dropped again his/her Deathnote in Earth^^
    I loved my GF...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast