+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: O.K!! Who do you think REALLY WON?!?

Newbie Eternely is off to a good start Eternely's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: O.K!! Who do you think REALLY WON?!?

Maybe Near solved the case but L died...I can't really say Near won...his "familly" died...
    Light died...so..The one who really won something in this anime was Ryuk. He wanted somth funny...he got it. He wanted more "life points"...he got it.
    So are you saying that no one wins except Ryuk?
    I'm saying that...Ryuk is the one who really won something in this story... He is just winning...( Light,Near,... all of them are losing somth important in their lives...^_^ even their lives)

Newbie Kage X is off to a good start Kage X's Avatar
    Thanks

in the anime, Ryuk. he was the one to finally get Light. in the manga, Light, he was still trying to become a god, even if it was one behind the curtains.
    If there was a beginning, I don't care. If there is an end, I don't want it. If I had a life, I would sell it.

Otaku Cresent Knight is off to a good start
    Thanks

i say light would have won but it was all his stupids partners fault. but other then that it was close
    I've lost everything I once held dear to me all i have felt is hope and with it I''ll push myself forward and follow the even ending stream of life.....

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm saying that...Ryuk is the one who really won something in this story... He is just winning...( Light,Near,... all of them are losing somth important in their lives...^_^ even their lives)
    Yeah! In fact Near solved the case....Ryuk might probably dropped his deathnote again It would go wild again if that happens though!
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

It really seemed like everyone lost.

Light never saw his new world, and his father found out about him.
    L never gets to solve cases again.
    Misa loses the love of her life.

Between Light and L, I think L one by an inch.

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Between Light and L, I think L one by an inch.
    That could be right....But L and Light didn't won either...
    Near solve the case...
    Misa on the other hand is like her normal life before except she lost Light the love of her life....
    Ryuk overall won the fight! Light didn't see his Perfect Utopia! that's it!
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Newbie Griever is off to a good start
    Thanks

Misa loses Light loses Near loses alot of people Light doesn't give a shit about those people. Ryuk Gets his fun out of it all... >_>; near won the case... but Light woulda won if it wasn't for migami... idk I think light was too cautious.. if he woulda took the eyes... he might've had a way better chance... no more like he coulda seriously controlled the people on his team that he knew Last minute to do something dumb take the chance to make that person do something crazy... (that pocketwatch piece of paper is all he needed). I he coulda won so many times... but Ryuk got everything he wanted. Apples more life and something intresting to watch.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by receiverofhell View Post
    That could be right....But L and Light didn't won either...
    Near solve the case...
    Misa on the other hand is like her normal life before except she lost Light the love of her life....
    Ryuk overall won the fight! Light didn't see his Perfect Utopia! that's it!
    I'd agree with your opinion but not with the way you explained why ,because L is the winner considering the he overcame the abnormal-powers of Light disadvantage and yet he analyzed almost all his movements .. and Also Light is the winner because it wasn't really his fault for losing intelligence-wise confronting Near but because of Mikami .. So both of them are winners for weaving such intense and complicated situations.
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast