+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What if Kira was real?

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

What if Kira was real?

What if the story of Light Yagami and the Deathnote was real? would Kira honestly create a new utopia without violent crime? or would it just turn into a horrible tyranny, where he can kill everyone he wants criminal or not.\?
    in a way i would say Kira would be great to cleanse the world, however, wouldn't it be divine right and god who should judge who should die or live?
    i thought about this for hours on end, so what's your opinion?

Newbie ArkwardDarkness is off to a good start ArkwardDarkness's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: What if Kira was real?

I think it would be kinda good too because if he could kill crimals before they did somthing bad but then again for someone to have the power of god and just kill anyone thats in their way or not. So i'd be in the middle

Otaku mere is off to a good start mere's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What if Kira was real?

If the story of Light Yagami and the Deathnote was real..i believe that Kira wouldn't succeed in createing his new world... I think he would have gone on a killing streak killing anyone that questioned his ability or atority and the world would end up vagly desolate...it would be strange and either way...i don't think it would work out for the best

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

if the Kira, light yagami, were to become real, then i doubt he would have any problems succeding. if it were just dome random guy then chances are he would become drunk with power and slip up, leading to his own death.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks

I like the anime Death Note! Mmn... I don't want to have a country leader to rule in that kind of way. Like Light for example. He was trying to make the world a better place, but he's just making it even worse for some ppl. I like someone who is good, but serious and intelligent when it comes to deal with a lot of things for example like- 1st L, Near and then Mellow. It's not normal to live in a world without any mistakes(for now, I guess). What if a teenager robs a bank(that's a crime too. So that means, she's a criminal) and she ends getting her name to be put on tv- just for a silly mistakes(maybe she got influenced by her friends, or something), and she'd end up dead because Kira/Light wrote her name on the Death Note? So I don't like the idea someone killing ppl just like that or whatever it is. Better to have a democratic gov to rule over and take care of things. What's going to happen if the world is too innocent? Maybe they only want to be perfect and so on. No matter what, we can't stop the problems like crimes- if you want to stop it, let's start from looking at ourselves. Kira is like Mr. Wannabe Perfect- it's like condemning others but not looking at your own self- how can I say that(?), but it's just the same as that. *deep breath* SO, I'll say NO to Light Yagami even if he's cute *sob sob* ... lol
    Carve an amble now,
    Saying that the day's still bright,
    And let's play with time.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Adarrah For This Useful Post:

animangagrl2772 (Sep 27, 2009)

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

if kira was real? well, id probably be scared sh*tless about committing crimes, so at least there would be a deterrent.

and he probably would succeed in creating his utopia, mainly because we never included anyone from Wammy's House into the mix XD
    Why hello there!

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

If he was real? Hmm... I really don’t think he would. Sure crime rate will plummet but it will not be a world wide utopia as every one thinks. There will still be people killing people, selling drugs and weapons because more and more people will go underground and not reveal them selves or take any credit for what they are doing. There are many ways for crime to get around Light and his death note. The criminals may not know exactly how he does it but they will find a pattern and once they realize what it is then they will exploit it and Light will be none the wiser, so in short he will fail and his clearly diluted utopian dream will fail. Not to mention he will eventually die of old age and with out any one to take up his legacy or find any one as clever even if he did, so in the end he may have a bit of his utopia but the world will eventually return to its former state. Plus there is always the random chance of he him self being killed, like a car crash, or death by natural causes such as disease.

Life, god, and the grim reaper will always prevail and win against those who seam to be untouchable.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

If Kira was real and he really wanted to take over the world and create a utopia, I'd say he'd succeed. I mean, who's going to stop him in our world? Now as far as him becoming a tyranny, isn't that what he is in the anime/manga? I don't think he'd change his ways either. He would kill people to keep criminals in a line of constant fear.

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast