+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: What if Kira was real?

Newbie kira666 is off to a good start kira666's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What if Kira was real?

at first people would be reluctant, and be ignorant to ideals of divine punishment. but then most people would accept the belief. i believe it would be great to society to have a cleansing. it would improve everything, and crime rate would plummet.

Newbie sacredfang is off to a good start sacredfang's Avatar
    Thanks

Kira is the best detective that L.
    This is because kira gives mas emotion that on having known that I happen(pass) to give before the presence of L. yagami goes for the victory

Newbie COWBOYsnowblind is off to a good start COWBOYsnowblind's Avatar
    Thanks

Man if Kira was real I would have a fake name for every day of the week or you could scare the crap out of anybody by carrying a fake notebook

Newbie Orochimaru is off to a good start Orochimaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EmoNightmareRose View Post
    What if the story of Light Yagami and the Deathnote was real? would Kira honestly create a new utopia without violent crime? or would it just turn into a horrible tyranny, where he can kill everyone he wants criminal or not.\?
    in a way i would say Kira would be great to cleanse the world, however, wouldn't it be divine right and god who should judge who should die or live?
    i thought about this for hours on end, so what's your opinion?
    I would follow Kira and do what i can to help him/her change the world.
    Do you know the happiness and sence of accomplishment you gain when you have a chance to hurt the one you called "master"?

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Theres no way that a perfect utopia could exsist cause the human emotion factor, there cant be a god over all. human minds falter at times, an are prone to violence. Its human nature to fight an commit crime, everyone i have ever met has broken a law at one time.
    -plus the whole name things is kinda dumb, what would happen if i went to the court house an had my name changed? i mean th entire ideal that ur name is connected to your life force, is utter an complete nonsense in my book. now if he smeared ur blood in a shinagmais book then i think that would be more understandable.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie Lanaura is off to a good start Lanaura's Avatar
    Thanks

If Kira was real I'll probably behave more but I can't choose between Kira and L yet. Part of me says Kira is doing a good thing and an other says it's terrible. But still it would be interesting to see that happening.
    If people are going to treat you like a little kid might as well act like one and throw the tv out the hotel window.

Otaku Shingo Kusanagi is off to a good start
    Thanks

If Kira was real then Ryuzaki,Near and Mello were to,things would happen just like in the anime,Kira would disappear after a time and things will end just like that.

Newbie Huike is off to a good start Huike's Avatar
    Thanks

On this note the 2nd vet. I think is right.
    As well think of it as this "is scaring you into loyalty really real loyalty?
    That's Stupid, people like that are leeche's and the one's that should be put down with their Precious notebook.
    Everyone wants to be on the winning side, so they would go to the one they think that has a certain chance of winning.
    And yes not all would, some follow because they think the judgement is right and it is Criminal's paying for their crimes...now that sound right?
    But it clearly show's that the apparent kira is thinking right but has it backwards for not abidding the rules.
    SO!!!! It leads me to thinking as well Kira? you didnt define which person is kira so it may be in the hands of a idoit or a genuis, so it depends but it will get me to hiding like the organization in the story.
    Id look for him, and take him to our "Judgement".
    "i ain't perfect, i have flaws.
    but the one thing that flaw ain't gon'
    be is me bein' fake. "

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast