+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: What if Kira was real?

Otaku Shadowfantasy4 may be famous one day Shadowfantasy4 may be famous one day Shadowfantasy4's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What if Kira was real?

Utopia? How is causing mass hysteria, panic, and fear a utopia? One man or person shouldnt have that much power like when he was first provoked by L on television he didnt hesitate to kill him, he also didnt hesitate to kill the f.b.i agents who were on the side of good. If in the real world someone got that kind of power i could see them using the power how ever they liked and killing who ever they wanted for what ever reason would you want to live like that? It might start in the name of justice but it would end up like that for sure.

also! we have no L lol, if that power really existed we would have no way of finding that person lol not to mention no one would ever suspect a death note lol.

Otaku Haruko Haruhara is off to a good start Haruko Haruhara's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that anyone would not be able to create a Utopia, except God because we are
    all human even Light Yagami, so in my opinion no human is fit to judge a man or act
    like God and think that he is Almighty when he himself is committing a wrong act, even
    when he knows it is wrong no matter how smart you may be that does not change the
    fact that you can't see how stupid you are to think that you could change the world
    when you are a bad seed yourself. Even Ryuk said that Light would be the only bad
    person left after he had created his so called Utopia.

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

however, no one is considering the term, it will get worse before better. it will cause panic to a large number of people, but after a time lapses after a year, it will created a structured system that can remain pure and uncorrupted. however, if only one intelligent person controls it, power will be abused and they would sink into the very thing they tried to create. if the power switches, to one worthy person to another with a transfer of deathnotes and loss of memory, a great balance of justice will take place.

Otaku Shadowfantasy4 may be famous one day Shadowfantasy4 may be famous one day Shadowfantasy4's Avatar
    Thanks

Whats pure about it? People would be living in fear? This is like god saying believe in me or you will die i will kill you for sure!? how is that pure and uncorrupted lol you cant make people follow you you cant force people into that kinda life style and thats exactly what kira would be doing. We have no idea if the next person is going to follow in the last kiras foot steps and the power of the death note wasnt even like that in the anime it just lands and whoever picks it up picks it up lol.

Newbie phoensims is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    if kira was real? well, id probably be scared sh*tless about committing crimes, so at least there would be a deterrent.

and he probably would succeed in creating his utopia, mainly because we never included anyone from Wammy's House into the mix XD
    I'd be scared out of mind too...and I also agree that he probably would succeed in his quest to get rid of all the evil in the world

Otaku elvin is off to a good start elvin's Avatar
    Thanks

omg.... how if kira is real? i just hope that he don't know me so that i'm not one of his prey. but i know him.. haha
    ::::...Chery_Strawbery...::::

Otaku Utena Tenjo is off to a good start
    Thanks

wow. quite a concept, emo. i agree with itachigirl. it wouldnt be only fear keeping everyone back, it could also be the realization of how wrong society has gotten

Newbie Ringo is off to a good start Ringo's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd be afraid of Kira and if he/she ever dominated the world I'd also follow his/her rules.Except if I were brave enough to oppose him/her with the cost of my life.It'd be terrifying if there is someone out there as smart as Light waiting to judge us.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast