+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: What if Kira was real?

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What if Kira was real?

If Kira was real ,this world would've ended long ago!
    Lich is right the world ended LONG AGO![even his followers would die TO!]..>>>
    and if KIRA really exists in this world that would be a total disastrous moment in the EARTH`S history.......>>>>
    and if it no one would solved the case[without the tean that solved the case of KIRA in the anime] the world would probably ended..>>>
    and that was another Dark Ages in the world...>>
    and KIRA was the only one to obey....>>
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Otaku Zero666Mitaki is off to a good start
    Thanks

ya,the thought of him killing off people to make a better place is a little bit much.if i were him,i would use it during crisis,like when he first tried it out on that guy who held up the school.but killing evryone who did something bad,i little ovr the top.

If time is just an illusion, then does that mean one's life is a waste?

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

ya,the thought of him killing off people to make a better place is a little bit much.if i were him,i would use it during crisis,like when he first tried it out on that guy who held up the school.but killing evryone who did something bad,i little ovr the top.
    Yap why would he killl and gone bad thinking the justice in his huh?[Why he would think like that] He is genius but killing many crimnals/the peoples who oppose isn`t right huh?[execpt the crimnals is right]but killing the people who obiously opposed him is right....
    I think he just got nuts over his power....
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...

Newbie ILoveUzamakiix77 is off to a good start ILoveUzamakiix77's Avatar
    Thanks

I Would Love To Help Him Out In His Conquest. Cause I Want My Own NoteBook And Own Shinigami So We Can Both Work TOgether On Making The World Better. I WOuldnt Juss Go On A Killing Spree. But Id Pay Attention And Judge People By Thier Actions And Those Who Are Juss Dispicable And Disgusting And A Waste Of Oxygen..DIE.!!
    x.The Power Inside Can Cause Havoc And Destruction.x
    Rep+ ; Please

Newbie xXPatienceXx is off to a good start xXPatienceXx's Avatar
    Thanks

If Kira was real, than I think I need to point out one thing. unless that notebook gave him the ability to understand EVERY language, he wouldn't have complete control of the world. Then he'd probably go for the eyes but his life would be shorter so, once Kira dies, the earth would go straight back to the way it was.

I am Nobody, Nobody is perfect, therefore, I am PERFECT

Otaku zangetsu412 is off to a good start zangetsu412's Avatar
    Thanks

That would be scary and I wouldn't want to be a criminal.

Newbie taz452 is off to a good start taz452's Avatar
    Thanks

hell this world need more than a cleansing. if Kira and the Death Note were real
    hell i wood back him up it because he really wanted to take over the world and
    create a utopia hell yea F**k this world if i had the power i wouldn't be seating on
    my ass right now i wood be destroy the evil that live in this world cleansing this
    world and know one wood stop me and i wood Create the prefect utopia I love
    Death Note anime to death but the power that he had went to his head he f**k
    up that what i am saying but the anime was one of the best i have watch
    TRYING NOT TO GO INSANE OH WHAT THE HELL INSANE MORE FUN THAN BE SANE

Thanks

hell this world need more than a cleansing. if Kira and the Death Note were real
    hell i wood back him up it because he really wanted to take over the world and
    create a utopia hell yea F**k this world if i had the power i wouldn't be seating on
    my ass right now i wood be destroy the evil that live in this world cleansing this
    world and know one wood stop me and i wood Create the prefect utopia I love
    Death Note anime to death but the power that he had went to his head he f**k
    up that what i am saying but the anime was one of the best i have watch
    HELL YEAH! KIRA! tries to dominate the world and killing criminals and innocent ppl around him and like that he wouldn't care anyways cause KIRA thought that they are no use to him...
    KIRA! is creating a PERFECT UTOPIA!(WTH!? is UTOPIA?)
    I loved my GF...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast