+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: What if Kira was real?

Newbie AnimeAddict is off to a good start AnimeAddict's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What if Kira was real?

OMG I woukd want 2 be Misa !!! I love Kira / Light Hes hot !!!! I want Death note to be real I would so wannna be Kira's Helper it would make me feel special for once in my life.

LONG LIVE KIRA

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

If he was real sign me up as an apostle. Criminals should fear the people they oppress.

Newbie Hitodama is off to a good start Hitodama's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it would be kinda cool. A lot of mean people would live in fear

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

^Along with the rest of the world. Wouldn't it just be like a giant Totalitarian rule?
    Living through fear of being killed, now I know that he only took out criminals but who knows; insanity holds no limits, he could very well eventually just abuse his power. Heck, he essentially did once he got to a set point in the anime, even if it was to rid his "enemies" ...sorry, I'm just trying to view this from a logical standpoint. If someone you knew/cared for did a burglary and got put to jail, I'm sure you'd be scared for his or her life due to the unwavering influnece of your "Almighty" leader. (I suppose this also raises a question of right and wrong, but I'll stop for now...>_>)
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku ladykakashi is off to a good start ladykakashi's Avatar
    Thanks

I think all people leave in fear and nervous ! because Kira is dangerous !

Newbie miaka0311 is off to a good start
    Thanks

If Kira was real, then I'd probably be more cautious with my actions. I don't wanna mess with a Kira, it would be pretty scary... don't want to die by having a heart attack. Le's be thankful that Kira is not real, because it would be too dangerous for a human being to have a notebook like that.

Newbie Canti is off to a good start Canti's Avatar
    Thanks

I think he would Probably succed in creating an Utopia free of Crime but it would be a Tyranny at the same time because most people would be so Scared of doing anything that could anger him that the most of the would probably not even leave their houses just because they were afraid that someone would call the police or something like that so yeah it would be a utopia totally free of crime but the whole life of all people would be so messed up that the world itself would be some kind of big crime against humanity humans do dum things sometime its in our nature

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

If Kira was real I'd have nothing to worry about, I'm a good boy. The idea of having someone delete the evil in the world is like having a God who knows no mercy, something to keep people doing good instead of unjust acts.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast