+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What will you do if you have death note?

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What will you do if you have death note?

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Grave Heat View Post
    I would kill all the people on America most wanted or a lest try too
    haha...cool...but you need a really nice and systematic plan...and it takes a lot of work and time...unless you have a list of all the people of the state and their pictures also...then,you can do your job....easily...

Otaku mechataku may be famous one day mechataku may be famous one day mechataku's Avatar
    Thanks

if i had a death note......raid a klondike bar factory.

Newbie DeanieLongLegs is off to a good start DeanieLongLegs's Avatar
    Thanks

Sell it on Ebay....... haha

Nah

Id Prob Keep it and use it as a Defensive Weapon Rather than a Murder Tool.

Anyone Threatens Me, They Die.

When staff issue Infractions or Warnings, they are meant to be dealt with ASAP. ~ Aceman67, Super Moderator

Newbie KittyMarks is off to a good start KittyMarks's Avatar
    Thanks

I do not have Lights intelligence and nor am I anyway close to him so I don't think I'd survive very long if I went with the whole "Killing off all criminals approach. Also there is the psychological trauma involved with killing so many people.
    Human beings normally don't murder other human beings and feel nothing, even Light had a little breakdown at the start when he realised that he had ended to lives forever and for a person to kill of so many others it would surely have a huge affect on their psyche. Light was not normal, Light was a sociopath before he picked up the notebook and human lives meant nothing to him in the long run, there are very few people with the resolve, intelligence and strength of will that Yagami Light posessed and I don't think that many of us would be able to kill more than a person or too without having a mental breakdown.

I'd probably try the notebook out once, to make sure it was a real one (Because I have a fake on myself), and yes, I would probably kill off a criminal but I highly doubt that I would use it again and I might even have a breakdown for killing that one person who probably deserved to die in the first place. After that I'd probably hide the Death Note away, maybe bury it in my back garden or something and hope that the Shinigami accompanying it doesn't try to kill me out of sheer boredom.

How many of you have considered the fact that an actual Death God will be following you around of the rest of your life as long as you have the Death Note. From what we have seen of Shinigami they are not pretty and easily bored and all have their own little notes in which they can write your name down within a moments notice. The only reason Light and Misa survived so long was that Ryuk found Light incredibly entertaining and Rem was in love with Misa. I doubt any Shinigami that we get will be as dolcile as them or as patient as those two.

x
    If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Newbie deiuchi is off to a good start deiuchi's Avatar
    Thanks

i would kill every one that i hate n maybe my dad. i would make ppl even more afreid(sp) of me than thay already r. i would go all evil with that thing.
    u never know what you have untill its gone, long gone.

Newbie heeytenemisa is off to a good start heeytenemisa's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmm i think i would get rid of the really bad people... tell the government or something and be lyk the ultimate weapon or something

i would be so impressive

but i would secretly take out 1 or 2 people who i hate

Newbie Tamahome is off to a good start Tamahome's Avatar
    Thanks

I would kill murderers/rapists and just horrible people in general who get away with stuff. I'd make sure they all died in public in the most humiliating ways I could think of.

Newbie Righteous is off to a good start
    Thanks

Haha, That's a hard one... Hmm, I definitely wouldn't hand it over to the police. Forget about that. I think I'd first start killing criminals and then slowly destroy the people who have always bothered me. Killing criminals with heart attacks and the people in my way by accidents and the politicans that don't behave with sicknesses. Slowly making myself the God of this world under a false name. And because the real world doesn't have geniuses like L to save their ass... I would have no problem succeeding in my plan...Hehe x3
    ~The closer you come to the Light, the bigger your Shadow becomes~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast