+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Whos better Ryuzaki(L) or Near(N)?

Newbie SlayerX666 is off to a good start SlayerX666's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Whos better Ryuzaki(L) or Near(N)?

Who do you think makes a better opponent for Light State your reasons why you like them and think they are better I think Riyazaki because he was always good at getting Light really angry plus hes got a cool looking stare and a sweet tooth

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Whos better Riyazaki or Near

Will of course L was the best but out of those 2 because he was smarter and worked on his own near was smart but not as smart but he knew how to get out of a sticky postion like the money trick smart right and he didnt die in the end but he was not as smart.
    Last edited by The GunGrave of Trigun; May 28, 2008 at 02:05 PM.

Otaku mere is off to a good start mere's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Whos better Ryuzaki(L) or Near(N)?

I think they are both really smart..^^
    If i had to chose between L and N i would have to chose L only because he is the one that got the surch for kira started ..he narowed it down quite a but and even suspected Light right off the bat...without this near wouldn't have been able to take over this investigation and make the final attempts to distroy the one know as the killer...not to mention that L was the one choseen before N to take on this case or should i say he chose...anyways those are some main reasons i think that L could be considered some-what smarter then N

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yes L is smarter Near and the other like mello had to join together to defeat Kira but L was the smartest he only died cause the shigami you know other then that L could not find a way to get him cause l had planed it all out.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

well i must say i like near better because from what i saw, near could deduce things L could, but he could also account for light's movements, in which case, near would just make a plan for that movement.

he had everything planned out, and he even figured out who light really was almost 3 episodes after he was introduced.

if thats not impressive idk what is
    Why hello there!

Newbie uraharrafan296 is off to a good start uraharrafan296's Avatar
    Thanks

I say L because he was first and was chosen to be L and not near t near comes in close second mello has no place in all of it he's nothing but a major annoyance to kira and near but I do agree that near and L should have teamed up
    the big cheese himself

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

L is without a doubt smarter than near. In the end L even knew that he was going to die and prepared for it. Near lucked out, he only suspected a fake notebook because mikimi goofed up, L would have known right off the bat if the notebook was a fake because he and kira thought so much alike that they always knew how to counter each other. Near did not have this ability, he was simply too cautious.

in the end, Near and Mello were what you would get if you tried to split the two good aspects of L apart, they were inferior to L the orriginal

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Newbie maher23 is off to a good start maher23's Avatar
    Thanks

i think N is much better than L cause N is like a master of L and L is his apprentice.
    N maybe young but much smarter than L cause he solved the case with style and quick.

i love being a turlte!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast