+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Whos better Ryuzaki(L) or Near(N)?

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Whos better Ryuzaki(L) or Near(N)?

Of course L ,because only the unification of Mellow and Near made them a higher level than L enabling them to at last deal with Kira's issue and end it.
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

L is because if he had knowledge of the Death Note he would've defeated Kira.
    Near knew all about the Death Note,but still needed Mello to help him in the end.

Otaku Cresent Knight is off to a good start
    Thanks

i say L because he trains Near and besides all that L is way cooler

Newbie Ashes is off to a good start Ashes's Avatar
    Thanks

L, because Near wouldn't have gotten as far in investigating. He basically just continued L's investigation, he wouldn't have defeated Light, I don't think, if he started from scratch like L did. Plus, he's one of L's followers, which means he was below L to begin with, so THERE! XD

Otaku Zidane - Head Butt Game Champion, Zizzo Challenge Champion, Zwill Champion, Aragon Dragon Champion KingAnime is off to a good start
    Thanks

I'd like to think that Ryuzaki is the better of the two because he had everything set up so Near could take over and put all the pieces together.

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night
    No Evil Shall Escape My Sight
    Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might
    Beware My Power Green Lanterns Might

Otaku Tula is off to a good start Tula's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah . . .
    I'll just answer the question in the title.

Near was better.
    Near lived L died plain and simple. If L had been as good as Near he would've never let his suspicions of Light slide and he could've killed him, imprisoned him whatever.
    Besides L based most of his conclusions on the likelihood of something happening.
    Near on the other hand while he did use probablility to a certain extent, he was also much more cautious and had in place people he trusted to behave in a certain way should any ossible circumstance occurred. His methods were full proof maybe over 95% of the time.

EDIT:
    I'll ignore all the comments about L preparing Near to take down Kira, L teaching Near all he knew and blah blah blah

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Frankly< I will answer using my hearts will...
    I'll would go for L(Lawliet) cause here isa brief description of blue_rebel why I chose L for the first place...
    Mmmmm. That's like saying that Near would never have solved it if L hadn't kicked off the investigation in the first place. I do think that regardless of
    who started first, it was necessary for someone to die for the investigation to take the turn it did... because none of them would have otherwise expected
    Rem to interfere all of a sudden. And because L headed the whole thing first, he (naturally) had to go first. Anddd... knowing that there was now that
    possibility of the incident repeating, Near and Mello subsequently had to work around that. *shrugs* That's why I say they're all equally good. Plus L's
    been in the business for a long time. Near and Mello were just sitting around in the orphanage studying his cases all the while (if I'm not mistaken).
    Lawliet has been in detective cases for a long time and besides Lawlietgive important pieces to able to be solved by Near!(N)..and..
    If you have watch the L change the WorldYou would now what I'm saying about...
    EDIT:
    Sorry for Near fans....Lawliet is way more better than Near...
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Newbie NyuuNyuu is off to a good start
    Thanks

L is so much better cause hes smarter then near!But i still love Mello! But L is smarter because Near is his successor so he is so much smarter but. . I wove Near hand his toys!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast