+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why death note is my favourite of all anime / manga

Newbie Shinigami Kira is off to a good start Shinigami Kira's Avatar
    Thanks

Why death note is my favourite of all anime / manga

Ok, so I just joined, and I noticed Death Note was not in any of the threads for anime, so I feel compelled to start one, since Death Note is definitely my favorite manga (and anime of course). So ya...um, discuss? Please? Haha, I don't know.

In the future reflected in the fruit
    I change my dream into an ideal

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Death Note

Quote Originally Posted by Shinigami Kira View Post
    Ok, so I just joined, and I noticed Death Note was not in any of the threads for anime, so I feel compelled to start one, since Death Note is definitely my favorite manga (and anime of course). So ya...um, discuss? Please? Haha, I don't know.
    yeah, a long time ago i read the frist volume, and loved it. currently, the 2nd and 3rd volumes are comming from the library, so i guess im gonna start reading it again and yes, i am suprised there isnt a thread already..

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Newbie Shinigami Kira is off to a good start Shinigami Kira's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    yeah, a long time ago i read the frist volume, and loved it. currently, the 2nd and 3rd volumes are comming from the library, so i guess im gonna start reading it again and yes, i am suprised there isnt a thread already..
    hmm, well if you don't want to wait, i know some sites where they have all of the episodes and mangas up already. though, i do admit i prefer to buy my manga and anime, since it's just something about actually having it, rather than just getting it online. but that was just if you wanted to know

In the future reflected in the fruit
    I change my dream into an ideal

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I too love Death Note! (hence my sig and avie) lol
    I am in the middle of watching the anime, and it really is one of my favorites. It's so intense, and even without a whole lot of action, it never gets boring at all.
    The manga is really fun to read as well. I just love the little quirks all the characters have... Especially L. and Light.
    I just recently picked up the live action movie. It's not as good as I thought it would be, but it's still fun to watch. ^_^

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spike'sRose View Post
    I too love Death Note! (hence my sig and avie) lol
    I am in the middle of watching the anime, and it really is one of my favorites. It's so intense, and even without a whole lot of action, it never gets boring at all.
    The manga is really fun to read as well. I just love the little quirks all the characters have... Especially L. and Light.
    I just recently picked up the live action movie. It's not as good as I thought it would be, but it's still fun to watch. ^_^
    LOL we can all see your a deathnote fan... let me guess, you like L? haa haa

yeah i love deathnote, i read the whole manga and loved it! it made me feel dumb somtimes when light would go into his deep thoughts. it was smartly written though. the ending to me was good but i wished it would be different. T.T=3 it should of just ended with L and Light,

Otaku ILikeApples5520 is off to a good start ILikeApples5520's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why death note is my favourite of all anime / manga

The artwork and in the anime was great and it had kinda a grunge look.

I was waiting for someone to do something different with shonen anime that didn't involve huge swords, and it finally did.

But I've still gotta say, I liked the story better in the manga. It left nothing out and the ending was much sadder and more meaningful.

Thanks to _gwenibe_ for this awesome sig!

Newbie malrip is off to a good start malrip's Avatar
    Thanks

I hated the end in the anime... well light yagami died in a really shameful way.. there were times when I loved him and other times when I couldn't stand him for his bitchy attitude... well, cool that you guys thread DN's topics!
    MALR|P

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

The ending totally sucked... But my favorite episodes were the ones that totalled the part when yagami light had lost his memory... way cool how he managed to plan all that... XD
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast