+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Death Note Ending [spoilers]

Newbie Vileofblood is off to a good start Vileofblood's Avatar
    Thanks

Death Note Ending [spoilers]

I am so happy that light died but i seem to be the only one who is happy to see him die. I am a major L lover and my room is decked out in stuff about him I went to momocon as misa because i am a girl and my parents would call me crazy if i went as a boy o well but die LIGHT die LIGHT!!!!^^ thats not horrible at all^^(Meep) What do you guys think did you like the fact that Light died or did you like him more because he killed L

Otaku DemonicKagomeTahoshi is off to a good start DemonicKagomeTahoshi's Avatar
    Always with my lover in his hearts, or with him no matter what
    Thanks

Re: Omg

Both L and Light are pretty cool, but as you can tell in the end the both of them were dead anyways.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

I feel that Light truly did represent something good. It was a shame he had to die in such a way, yes, but all humans die and Light was no exception.

I feel as though i can connect to Light on some level. I feel that some people have made choices that should make their right to live null and void, and should therefore be disposed of. I feel Light was being benevolent in his thoughts and perceptions of the world, but his actions in making those thoughts a reality is what made him truly evil.
    KnightShade likes this.
    Why hello there!

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Moving to the spoilers section.

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Eh, I do have mixed feelings on Light...but I love L!

Now, I was kinda mad when L died, because he is, after all, my favorite character out of teh whole series. As for Light, though, I was dissapointed to see him die in such a way. He was a really good character, and I think he could have done alot of great things and such. But, I'm still curiouse as to where he ended up when he died...

And well, I do miss L alot. I wish he never would've died, because he was so CLOSE to revealing Light as Kira. I wish he would've stayed alive throughout the whole series, but oh well.

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Newbie Maku is off to a good start Maku's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Death Note Ending [spoilers]

Quote Originally Posted by Vileofblood View Post
    I am so happy that light died but i seem to be the only one who is happy to see him die. I am a major L lover and my room is decked out in stuff about him I went to momocon as misa because i am a girl and my parents would call me crazy if i went as a boy o well but die LIGHT die LIGHT!!!!^^ thats not horrible at all^^(Meep)
    Don't worry you're not alone. I was happy to see him die as well. Yay for L lovers!
    Because nothing can ever be PERFECT
    Something is always WRONG
    And sometimes...
    I cannot help but Smile...

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

L is the coolest character in the series, but until the end i was still rooting for light. Light was a force of good until the end, he became arragant and slightly pscycho. If he coule see past his own ego, he would've known about Near closing in on him, and planned accordingly.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

I was kinda rooting for Light too. However I was disappointed that Light lost like that ... Light always being so cold and cool. I don't think that it was necessary to freak out. He should've just accepted his fate.
    I also liked L, but he wasn't my favorite character. I really enjoyed watching Light plot all the time.
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast