+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Death Note Ending [spoilers]

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Death Note Ending [spoilers]

Rem would have never had to kill L were it not for Light's scheming. He knew Rem would die to protect Misa and used that to his advantage
    HAI! that's right Tula it wasn't for Light schemes to lure L out and then kill him lately...
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont like light i was clapping when he died,L and near,mello, matt,and the others did well and you know misa amane dies. its crazy dont you think so

Otaku Tula is off to a good start Tula's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    The ending of Death note was perhaps the most controversial ending n teh last several years. My heart wishes that Near and L would have just done something else. But we all have different ethics. Even if you were rooting for Kira you had to be a little scared of teh power he wielded. It could not end happily for all after L got involved. it was sad.
    I think it's a tie between Death Note and Code Geass. . . .
    And I don't think you can get more controversial than Rurouni Kenshin ending. . . . (Need I remind you that Shishio died by spontaneous combustion)

As for fear and possible alternate endings. . . . .
    I imagined that Light would've gotten the best of Near and eevryone else and they would have died. Then Mellow perhaps tried his hand yet again and fails and fades into the recesses of minor characters that nobody knows what becomes of him and he gets erased from the story entirely.
    Light controls all governments and politics and resumes getting rid of criminals as he originally intended before this whole investigation into Kira.
    He eventually succumbs to some pretty basic needs and . . . procreates with Misa. And in the beginning Misa does all the parenting while he sits in his den and goes about his business.
    At some point he takes interest in his children and thn Misa dies and he becomes a single parent and teaches them the way of the Death Note and it gets passed down. Only his children . . have totally different goals in mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by receiverofhell View Post
    HAI! that's right Tula it wasn't for Light schemes to lure L out and then kill him lately...
    I have no idea how to interpret this so . . . . let's go party

Newbie AnimeMindfreakCross is off to a good start
    Thanks

I truthfully rejoiced when Light died bcuzz I never liked him in the first place
    Personally when L died it made me angry to see "the cool guy of the anime" to die and then later in the show I got happier bcuzz L's successor Near and Mello worked together to take down Light
    Insanity Makes you Stronger

Otaku Tula is off to a good start Tula's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeMindfreakCross View Post
    got happier bcuzz L's successor Near and Mello worked together to take down Light
    Somehow I don't think we were watching the same thing
    You mean Mellow went rogue, decided he wanted no part of taking Kira, did what he could to help Near to save his own hide, and fortunately for Near, Light was the one to die. . . .

Otaku Kurai is off to a good start Kurai's Avatar
    Thanks

I was suprised at the ending. What suprised me was that I was actually expecting Light to win for some reason. When everyone found out that Light was Kira, I was thinking "He's going to probably have one final trick up his sleeve!", but he didn't, unless you count the peice of the Death Note in his watch. I already knew that Light died, however, but I was not sure how he would die.

Newbie fajoooor is off to a good start
    Thanks

i thought of a good ending and this is what i came up with i hope u read it and comment plez
    this is my ending:

Near miscalculate the fake notebook because Mikami has a death note piece of paper not the real notebook.
    Near and the SPK members die but Mikami didn't write the Japanese force member's names because obviously he could not have seen their names and faces through the door, he could only see near and his members.
    while near dies light says, its my win you could never surpass me because you could never surpass L.
    Aizawa, Matsuda,and Ide realized their going to go next in line "of dying of course" the panic for a sec then realized Mikami didn't write their names.
    light gives Mikami a stare telling him to write their names".
    Mikami finally realizes decided to do action but got shot by the arm and then light confuses them by saying his “I’m kira” speech and finally when he realized they weren't going to be convinced he tries to write their names in his small piece of paper in his watch. and then Matsuda shoots him in the arm. and then it goes on like the anime which he to shouts Mikami to help him and he did which distracted them and then he runs away.

light keeps on running …………till he reach the top where the site of sea and the city is lol thought I’d add that….. then stops and lies down only to picks paper from his pocket and starts to write their names with his own blood, and he finished writing Ide first, and he dies while he's searching for light with the other members. then he goes for the second name but couldn't finish writing it well because he was shot obviously. then he see ryuk besides him, and light asks him to write their names but ryuk being his oneself rejects it and says I told u from the start that I’ll be the one to write your name in the end and waiting for u in prison will be boring. then light gasps and says if we killed them no one will know who kira is. ryuk laughs and says back up is already here, then he says we killed some boredom didn't we then he continues his line on the anime where he sits in the tower.
    then Matsuda and Aizawa finds him and aim their guns at him and the whole police force it outside guarding.
    then light dies with an heart attack and closes his eyes.
    the end
    Last edited by fajoooor; Aug 15, 2011 at 08:26 PM.

Newbie nallac21 is off to a good start nallac21's Avatar
    Thanks

Light was the best character in Death note by far. When L died i was like this is gonna be boring now since the whole anime was based around how Light and L plot against each other.
    [SIGPIC][IMG]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast