+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: End of Death Note

Newbie ilovenaruto is off to a good start ilovenaruto's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: End of Death Note

Quote Originally Posted by w1nd1n6s View Post
    me too...i'm not convinced!!! its beacause of yamada shooting him...Darn!!!!! i'll continue to be kira if i can!!! joke *laughs*
    Is this on the tv series? I read the book and the shinigami ryuk wrote his name down.

About the questions: I think that light dying was just plain awful, but it had to happen for the end of the story...I loved his witts though. My favorite character, however, is Mikami because of his unflinching support until the end.

I also believe that the "evil" people of the world should be gone, but this is just a whim, and no one can really do this, at least they haven't yet.

I still want this story to continue with l and light alive because i is the best anime i have ever read, and brings out the dirty truth about human psychology and the world we live in.

love light...

Otaku Gerky Lee is off to a good start Gerky Lee's Avatar
    Thanks

the only reason why i hated Kira dying so soon it that i wanted to watch more death note.....I wanted kira to die since he is a murderer....

Otaku xsasukeuchiha is off to a good start xsasukeuchiha's Avatar
    Thanks

i was actually quite satisfied with the way death not turned out due to the fact that there had to be someone with the ability to outsmart him.
    i think it would have gotten kind of boring if everyone who stood up to him got defeated
    I am darkness

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

I Think the series should have ended at ep 26 when L died. I also think that it was almost unhuman for Giovanni to copy Mikami's Death Note in one day and make look exactly like the real one. I think Light was too cocky at the end for not telling Mikami to do what he does and keep an extra scrap page of the Death Note just in case. I think Mikami is to blame for not following directions, It's All His FALUT!!!!!!

Sorry....I hate Mikami for what he did, he ruined it. But it was cool to see Light wig out the way he did and also for Ryuk to kill him cuz if anyone had to kill Light then it better had been Ryuk. Now that I thin about it, Ryuk in the begining told Light he was was gonna kill him in the end so it fits! I wanted Kira to win

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jokerman For This Useful Post:

Grimm Akumu (Mar 12, 2008)

Otaku Redragon495 is off to a good start Redragon495's Avatar
    Thanks

Death Note's ending

I hated how death note's ending was. I mean I didn't really care to much that Light died I kinda expected that, but I wish he would of died in a more intersting way instead of dieing from gun wounds or heart attack. I also wish he would of killed near in the end that would of been a intersting end.
    I sEe YoU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Otaku mere is off to a good start mere's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Death Note's ending

you have a point the ending of Death Note was rather predictable I mean....
    even at the beginning of the series Ryuk does mention that he would be the one to kill Light

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Threads merged. Death Note has it's own section, so talk about the ending here.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to deodaclan18 For This Useful Post:

mere (Mar 12, 2008)

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah, well, it was very tragic when poor Light Yagami died. Though, it was clever when they faked the death note, and Light fell for it. I don't think they should've stopped it when L died, it wouldn't have been a very good ending. So, even though it was very tragic, I do think it ended perfectly.

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Akura13 For This Useful Post:

mere (Mar 12, 2008)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast