+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: End of Death Note

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

Re: End of Death Note

well do i believe in what he did, probly wasnt the best choice and I think that he over did it a little twards the end he seemed to get a little crayz. but i liked L better than light so yeah i was glad he died, he kind of let the note rule his life too much he used it like a crutch and it wasnt the best choice he made but oh well who am i to say he was wrong or that he was right?

I dont like near he just depreseses me too much! and he has an a ttitude that needs some ajusting, but i guess he is fine in his own way! I wish they would make more like a ressurection of light or L isnt really dead or something, and get a whole nother series, that would be great! I saw the first movie and that was pritty good i like how they changed it compared to the anime and the manga!

well that is my review hope it works for you animegeek!

Highteckdudu!
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to highteckdudu For This Useful Post:

mere (Mar 12, 2008)

Otaku Grimm Akumu is off to a good start
    Outer Heaven,in Zanzibar Land, around the corner from Shadow Moses Island right beside the Big Shell
    Thanks

the end of Death Note is a double edged sword in my view. for one, Kira/Light is dead now, Near, Mello, and L ultimately defeated him and good prevailed as it should (cliche i know) but there's also a downside to what happened, with Kira being eliminated, and the death note being eliminated, crime will start to flourish once again and the world will be the same again, so all in all, Light died, but who REALLY won and made their point?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grimm Akumu For This Useful Post:

Jokerman (Mar 12, 2008), mere (Mar 12, 2008)

Otaku mere is off to a good start mere's Avatar
    Thanks

In the end I believe that the author would have had to end it with Light's death anyway because if Near in fact died the story line would have changed drimaticaly, and L's death would have been in vain. Also near the end light got somewhat reckless, I mean it was as if the deathnote had control over his mind, he became mad with power, he wasn't thinking streight. Knowing Light in the right frame of mind he could have prevented his death all together.

Newbie MCRemogothgurl907 is off to a good start MCRemogothgurl907's Avatar
    Thanks

welll... he could have lived, but then, the story had to end... i mean. i could be hard to make up more of the story for the author. for the end of death note, we should admire what the author made for us for our entertainment.

"admire those who worked hard for the good entertainment for the people." -self

Care

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Well... the story had to finish somehow... hummm but I got a little curious... what happened to him? did he become nothing? because "whoever used the death note could not go to hell nor heaven"
    I thought the ending was pretty good actually.
    a note aside... I think Riku had a lot of fun. he said it a bunch of times during the anime... he thought humans were interesting...
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

i was personally satisfied with the ending. even if you say you are the best, there is some one better than you.

in this case, light was the best mind in his eyes, but near was better.

i also loved how we see the darker side of matsuda. by nature a fun loving jovial guy turns violent with rage as his shells hit the floor. beautiful.
    Why hello there!

Otaku Grimm Akumu is off to a good start
    Outer Heaven,in Zanzibar Land, around the corner from Shadow Moses Island right beside the Big Shell
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    Well... the story had to finish somehow... hummm but I got a little curious... what happened to him? did he become nothing? because "whoever used the death note could not go to hell nor heaven"
    I thought the ending was pretty good actually.
    a note aside... I think Riku had a lot of fun. he said it a bunch of times during the anime... he thought humans were interesting...
    watch the 2hour death note special to find out, its a lil thing that shows teh series through ryuk's eyes, it will tell u what happened to light in the end, or rather....... the beginning

Newbie xmimatox is off to a good start xmimatox's Avatar
    Thanks

yup yup...read both the Manga, watch the anime abd even watch the live action moive. they all ended differently.
    "fall into the world of anime."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast