+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: End of Death Note

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: End of Death Note

I think it ended badly for all. Kira's world developing would have been excellent, and likewise it sucked that L had to die. But it is not uncommon in anime that a series does not end where you hope it would. I think it should have ended with episode 26, not because they ran out of steam but because then Misa and light could have lived happily ever after.

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it ended badly for all. Kira's world developing would have been excellent, and likewise it sucked that L had to die. But it is not uncommon in anime that a series does not end where you hope it would. I think it should have ended with episode 26, not because they ran out of steam but because then Misa and light could have lived happily ever after.
    Could be one and its great if Kira's world the "perfected utopia" world would be successfully attain if not only he was killedby Ryuk(Light was killed by Ryuk) and for Misa and Light's life maybe lived happily ever after after attain Light's goal of perfect utopia! and give the deathnote back to Ryuk aftermath the completion of his goal...
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Newbie AnimeAddict is off to a good start AnimeAddict's Avatar
    Thanks

I was so sad, Kira was justice! but then Matsuda went and shot him 3 TIMES!!!!
    I was screaming at the screen ' Don't Kill Light' but i realised that he had only a slim chance to survive through L and Near. Also what happened to Misa Misa (lol) people say that she committed suiside but i'm not sure.

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

what happened to Misa Misa (lol) people say that she committed suiside but i'm not sure.
    I haven't conformation about it either but many said it many times!
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Newbie 010191 is off to a good start
    Thanks

I really think the creator of Deathnote (Finished like a week ago so I forgot his name) Should have made like 10 more episodes. The ending episode of him dying then a new series called something like Deathnote The New World which would continue from the last episode and instead of having Near and everybody NOT die they would die so Light Yagami would make the new world, just to see how it would turn out. Even if he didnt I really wished Ryuzaki or as most like to call him L would end up taking down Light, I even sit like him in my computer chair now XD

* Ryuzaki *

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5