+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How do you feel about the overall plot of Death Note?

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

How do you feel about the overall plot of Death Note?

What do you think about all the plot of Death Note? Should Light really be captured? Should he be punished?
    I do think that his ideal of a world without criminals is a great ideal... but he is no body to take care of that.... He now has the power tho.
    I do think that the power went to high on him. But what do you think?
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Newbie nickeisha may be famous one day nickeisha may be famous one day nickeisha's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Death Note (possible spoiler)

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    What do you think about all the plot of Death Note? Should Light really be captured? Should he be punished?
    I do think that his ideal of a world without criminals is a great ideal... but he is no body to take care of that.... He now has the power tho.
    I do think that the power went to high on him. But what do you think?
    hey arent the cops happy Light's helping them do there job, If L catch Light am done with death note; Light should be come a Death God

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nickeisha View Post
    hey arent the cops happy Light's helping them do there job, If L catch Light am done with death note; Light should be come a Death God
    L is dead already gurl... now the ones working are M & N....
    Linght now is the "police chief"
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    L is dead already gurl... now the ones working are M & N....
    Linght now is the "police chief"
    LOL yeah you probably didn't need to ruin that part for her so bluntly. Remember "Possible Spoiler" you could avoid that till the end.

Eh, think those kids are gonna rock Lights world later on. Gonna be nice how they are going to do things. Don't tip toe around the crap.

I would want him to succeed. Would be very nice for him to end up as the ruler or the world or die with a bang and continue his work as a Shinigami.

Newbie Angst is off to a good start Angst's Avatar
    Thanks

I love the series very much, read it through the manga completely and i am surprised the Anime is following the storyline to the dot... Also episode 25 = BY FAR MY FAVORITE EPISODE! the mood was perfect, there are no words to describe that episode.

Newbie deathnotefromthesoulless is off to a good start deathnotefromthesoulless's Avatar
    Thanks

i hope he is the new god...well he is? i think he should be made a true shinigami be the king and live forever in the human world taking care of bad guys cause that is what id do.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

i really don't know what will happen to Light...

^_^ i'm more curious what will happen to him if he dies! will Ruyuk(?) kill him? will he become a Shinagami? Will he no longer exist? >.> besides that, i really have no idea how it's going to end... Near may very well catch him... but he may very well be killed by him too!

^o^ i don't know!

Newbie May_Bloodrose_Pagan is off to a good start May_Bloodrose_Pagan's Avatar
    Thanks

light is always around even in the darkest of places...but he does not have a firm grasp apon a world that is so fill with darkness and hate...so no one sees him anymore

Very Deeply Misunderstood

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast