+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How does Light get the death note?

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Post How does Light get the death note?

I thought that Light gets the Death Note the same way in the manga and anime? It dropped from the sky while he was in school. He picked it up...

Am I wrong? I haven't read the manga in a long time.

Newbie henzor may be famous one day henzor may be famous one day henzor's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Death Note

Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145 View Post
    It has an amazing array of possible psychological and moral discussions, which of course can be done in the Anime Series forum
    hehe as the anime progresses i wud love for a real in depth moral discussion about death note. but it seems that the anime series forum has only four anime in it so far... how does new anime get added to the forum? is it only mods and admins who can add new anime into it?

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, I know that's how he got it in the manga but Motoko said........ oh well, never mind. Am I wrong in spelling RYUKKU's name as Luke? I can't think of another name it might be in English. Interesting, though, that all their names start with the letter L.

Light pwns L when it comes to tennis!! (for those of you who've read that part of the manga)

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, (sexy) Light is at school lookin' out the window and then he suddenly sees the DeathNote fall from the sky. So after the bellr igns he goes out to the court yard and picks it up--know seems to notice him though

Has anyone read up to vol.7 yet??I live in NA so i wait for them to come out

Newbie anime cyr is off to a good start anime cyr's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How does Light get the death note?

both the manga an the show is different so dose not mater how he gets the death note it well be different an plus the show is beter.......

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

It's all the same.
    Ryuuk drops the Death Note into the human world...Light sees it and thus begins the storyline. Merely chance that Light finds it by the way.

Oh, and the whole story is out for the manga. All 12 volumes have been released. The english Anime is currently at about 18ish episodes. I haven't been able to see it lately but It's somewhere near there.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie supersonico may be famous one day supersonico may be famous one day supersonico's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Motoko_san View Post
    Has anyone read up to vol.7 yet??I live in NA so i wait for them to come out

yes me but i live in Mexico city ... mmmm whats the theme? oh yes .. I guess there is no change in the way Light takes the Deathnote
    Damned Japanese Otakuses

They always keep the good stuff in Japan

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Motoko_san View Post
    Well, (sexy) Light is at school lookin' out the window and then he suddenly sees the DeathNote fall from the sky. So after the bellr igns he goes out to the court yard and picks it up--know seems to notice him though
    That's what happens. Light just stares out of the window and the Death Note falls out of the sky and Light took it whens school was over for the day and five days later he started killing people.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast