+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So Confused

Newbie Shenn is off to a good start Shenn's Avatar
    Thanks

Question So Confused

I dont really get what is going on in this show. is Light, Kira or not i only watch it every once in a while but every time i do he is worried they will find out hes like kira or some thing but at the same time he is trying to find Kira???? What is going on? some1 plz explain.....

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: So Confused

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Shenn View Post
    I dont really get what is going on in this show. is Light, Kira or not i only watch it every once in a while but every time i do he is worried they will find out hes like kira or some thing but at the same time he is trying to find Kira???? What is going on? some1 plz explain.....
    Watching Anime series is very much like reading chapters in a book. If you miss an episode/chapter... If you purchased the DVD release of 'Death Note' this is covered in 3rd DVD when a new 'Kira' and starts communicating by killing off people on live TV broadcasts...

(And this thread topic belongs in the 'Spoiler' subsection of the Death Note Series forum... Moving...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie Gaara1618 is off to a good start Gaara1618's Avatar
    Florida...JAPAN WILL ALWAYS B MY HOME COUNTRY
    Thanks

hey i dont know where u are in it exactly but light, or the infamous kira, picked up a book lying on the ground one day which was actually a "death note". He writes a few names down, finds out it works, and meets a shinigami (death god) named ryuk. Kira's ideals are (1)create a new world full of rightious ppl by killing off all the criminals, and (2) defeat L cause he is such a comptitive guy. Light/Kira was approached by L one day at school and was told he was suspected as being Kira. I haven't watched this for a while after finishing it so im a little sketchy, but the major deal is that L has let/asked Light/Kira to help with the investigation, so not only does light have to remain discreet in his KIra activity, but he has to seem like he is helping, cause if he refused hed have somthing to hide...i dont know if u got anyfurther than that, so i dont want to ruin it completely, but at one point light has to give up his memory during confinement at the very beginnning of the group investigation, he doesnt remember being kira and is really trying to help...im not sure if theis helped answer your question all the way, but hey! have fun with death note! its a great story with a lot of hidden messages and deep thoughts that go further than most anime ive seen so far..love it!!!

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shenn View Post
    Light is kira. L found out that light was Kira when L died. Sorry for the spoiler.
    At the last episode of Death Note, Near figure out that light is Kira. And, that's when Light dies and that's the end of Death note.

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Newbie Ringo is off to a good start Ringo's Avatar
    Thanks

I beg of you don't miss episodes,especially the importand ones.If I remember corectly if you quit the ownership of the notebook,all your memories related to death note are vanished.That's what Light did in order to prove himself right.As smart as he is though he knew that he would seek to punish the criminal,Kira/himself,even as his old self since he has such a strong sense of justice inside of him.When later on he comes across the notebook again and touches it his memories return,but in order to regain ownership over the book he has to kill the previous owner of the Death Note,which at tha time was Higuchi Kyosuke and had received the Death Note from Ryuk(i think) by the order of Light of course.

+ Reply to Thread