+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Whats your opinon on how death note ended

Newbie sol45 is off to a good start sol45's Avatar
    Thanks

Whats your opinon on how death note ended

I had mixed fellings about it Idident like how light died It was too difrent than the way I thought he should have. I mean being guned down. "and I know thats not exactly how he died but he was pretty much dead alredy. I thought It would have been better if he went down in a blaze of glory and took ner with him.

But whatever thats my opinon I would like to here yours and what you think of mine

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Whats your opinon on how death note ended

Moving to Spoilers...

Otaku Shin Ryuga is off to a good start
    Thanks

well i think you're right... my oppinion is the same as yours....... i kinda hoped missa whould have shown up and kill N also.. since she had the shinigami eyes and stuff.. thing is he didn't really die by getting gunned down... but that was mostly the reason... Ryuku wrote his name in the death note

Thx allot AO 4 makeing me resize this....i'm being sarcastic......

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Well it all depends on if we mean the anime or manga.

I thought the manga was a more appropriate ending. Light being utterly defeated and calling out for help from whoever he can find. Then in a last ditch effort calling upon Ryuk, who makes good with his deal and writes Light's name down, thereby ending the reign of Kira who, instead of taking defeat like a man, wound up being more like a pathetic child needing to be put out of his misery.

The anime had its own unique touches, despite being the weaker of the two endings, in my opinion. Instead of Light turning to Ryuk for help, he decides to try to run away from it all, trying to forget he's Kira in a sense. As he lays in a warehouse, it is now that Ryuk writes Light's name down. I think this is where the ending had a greatness to it. As Light is closing his eyes and drifting into death, an apparition of L appears, as if to mock Light for fancying himself a God. I found this as a silent way of saying "We all die, Light. Even gods are no exception."
    Why hello there!

Newbie sol45 is off to a good start sol45's Avatar
    Thanks

Shin I understand what your saying shin ryuga but at that point I don't think missa had the eyes in fact at that point i don't think she had any memory of the death note or ever haveing a shinigami and the one she did have was dead wasint it

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sol45 View Post
    Shin I understand what your saying shin ryuga but at that point I don't think missa had the eyes in fact at that point i don't think she had any memory of the death note or ever haveing a shinigami and the one she did have was dead wasint it
    she did have the eyes, and she did have the memory of the death note at the time of the series' end.
    Why hello there!

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

well neather funny or sad it ended so that is that they ended it this way and we still little anime readers can't change that....

(it was a little wierd was it not?)
    death and life are one and the same

Otaku Utena Tenjo is off to a good start
    Thanks

i didnt love it, but it was inevitable. Light was going to get caught, someone was going to pick up from where L had left off. he himself was the only one who actually thought he would get away from it in the end...misa wouldnt be anything without light, so i knew she was going to die too. it had to end the way it did

+ Reply to Thread