+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast

Thread: The 3089 War

Otaku moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The 3089 War

Jade laid sliently on her room bed. The walls smelled of mold and dust. She close her eyes. She replayed the events which happened in the last few hours. She thought about the man that had tried to help her. Why did he do that..? Jade then drew her thought to Mike. I know him... I think. Jade drew a breath and sighed as she turned over on her side. Some of her memories were denied to her and that made her fustrated. She finally stood up and walked out of her hotel room.
    Last edited by moonlight_child; Mar 27, 2008 at 06:46 AM.
    Love is like a gust of wind; it blows and then goes away...
    Without you, my soul goes out of control on the brink of danger...
    My world is already in a violent storm

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

As Duke layed on the ground and was barely alive after the exlposion, and seen a woman in front of her. and looked at her and said in a quiet voice "that...disc...is....mine..." and he fell asleep and couldn't move a muscle.

As the helicopter came close and spotted Duke and a woman, the gunner pointed his weapon at the woman and the pilot called out "Duke! are you alright?" can you hear me!" and waited for his reply.
    Last edited by hellknight; Apr 01, 2008 at 08:32 AM.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Mayu stood there as Duke had fell alsleep. As the gunner pointed his gun at Mayu, Mayu held out her own guns. "Don't take me lightly." she said quietly. Mayu quickly ran toward Duke and grabbed him. Bullets went everywhere. She needed that disk, but she wasn't going to take it out of this man's hand while he was alsleep. Also he was wounded. Duke was heavy but she could carry him. Besides if she could get him to trust her then she might be able to learn about that disk. Finally Mayu had escaped. She put down Duke down and started to tend to his injuries.
    Last edited by Renn; Mar 26, 2008 at 04:00 PM.

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Duke barely woke up and seen the woman tending to his leg and fell back to sleep and started having nightmares and said few names out loud and cried out sometimes "NO!!!!", all he heard last was a few voices and a guns fired at some places.

After the helicopter came back and the second in command was there and the pilot said to him "Sir, we found Duke but he was captured by a unknown woman, she was here but she escaped" after the commander heard about Duke's capture, he insisted of having a search squad look for him.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Mayu was still a little caution. She had to be careful. She didn't want to be found. Duke had woken up but then fell write back to sleep. If Mayu was lucky, she could join Duke. She needed that disk. With the money, she could stop this fight for thing. She didn't like to fight for money but she needed it.
    Duke suddenly moan. He had been doing that for awhile. Mayu really needed to talk to him. Mayu goes over to Duke. "Hey. Wake up."
    Mayu waited for him to wake up.

Thanks

Duke eyes started to open up a little and first thing he see's was a woman, Duke quickly jerks his hand at her throat and pushes up and tackles her to the ground and looks at her and looks around, "where am I?" he says in a aggressive voice while staring at her waiting for her reply.

Back at the base, three search teams were ready, and the tanks came in time, as the helicopter detached each tank to the ground, four soldiers got in each one, and the second in command was leading the search and begin their quest.

Thanks

Mayu looked Duke in the eyes. "Go ahead. Kill me. I'm not afraid....of dying."she said slowly. With a swift movement, she brought out her knife to Duke's throat. He still held his hand at her throat. Mayu laughs "I can help you. I've been watching and collecting information. The pay you are getting seems so unreasonable. Lets say we join forces. We both want the same thing." Mayu waited for Duke's answer.
    Last edited by Renn; Apr 01, 2008 at 06:15 AM.

Otaku moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child's Avatar
    Thanks

Jade her her arms as she walked down as small passage way. She listen to the nightlife of Brazil. She kept rotating the disk in her hand. She stopped walking and leaned against a wall. "So this is suppose to stop all this fighting." Jade looked at it for awhile then put it away in her inner jacket pocket. She looked down both ways of the alley. She sighed and kept walking. "I'll just stay up... much easier that way." Jade made her way back to a local bar. She sat down and order a drink. She glanced around and noticed on a few were in the bar. But she paid them no mind. They were out of danger and all these people were friendly. She kept herself as she drank.

-Somewhere in North America-

Dr. McDowell felt rage pluse through his vains. "They lost the data?!!" He threw papers off his desk. "Get that data back!" He slammed his fists against his desk. "Control youself Doctor." A voice said coming from the doorway. "I have the finest... 'employee' working on the case." Dr. McDowell looked up. There he was. Mr. Knicks. The name said it all. Mr. Knicks was the type of person no one would mess with. A dark man with dark sources. Dr. McDowell stood up straight. "Mr. Knicks, uh- what a surprise." Mr. Knicks walked up to the doctor and shook hands. "Pleasure to meet you again Doctor." His voice was strong with a british accent and his hair slicked back. "Yes. Yes." Dr. McDowell replied. "Do come in Mr. Knicks I have much to tell you about my studies... and about the Nano 300 prototype."
    Love is like a gust of wind; it blows and then goes away...
    Without you, my soul goes out of control on the brink of danger...
    My world is already in a violent storm

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast