+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 ... LastLast

Thread: The 3089 War

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The 3089 War

Mike was up at the crack of dawn, he got ready and rushed down to wait for the car that would take them back home. He found Jade sitting in the bar nursing a drink. "hey Jade, its time to go, you ready?" he asked
    Don't Panic

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

"Answers?" he said in a questionable way, then he looks at her dead in the eye and said "That disc is classified" lets her go and gets on his feet and looks around and takes out his tracking device and notices it was damage. Duke was in worse situations than this and tries to figure out what was the next step of getting out of there. Duke looks at the woman while she was getting up, "the disc is the answer to almost everything of how to end this war" then he stares at her and waits for her reply.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

"Don't you think I know that already!" Mayu said rudely. "If this war ended then dad would..."Mayu didn't finish. She turned away from Duke. He couldn't understand what she had been through.
    "If we work together, then we can get that disc back. I want this war to end more than anything. Thats why I quit the military." Mayu turned and looked at Duke, waiting to see what he would say.

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

"This disc is in Brazil right now and I can't jeopardize by going to war with them, not unless we get the permission from HQ" he said while looking away and hears rumbling from a distance, Duke smiles and looks at her and says "My boys are coming to find me, you want to help, you can come with us" Duke starts to walk towards the rumbling sound.....

Otaku moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child's Avatar
    Thanks

Jade looked over her shoulder at Mike. "Ok... let's go." Jade stood and slightly felt dizzy. But she shook it off. She walked up to Mike. Jade started toward the door. She stopped and turned back to him. "This may be out of the blue... but," Jade looked at the ground then back at him, "do... have we met before?" Jade waited for his reply.
    Love is like a gust of wind; it blows and then goes away...
    Without you, my soul goes out of control on the brink of danger...
    My world is already in a violent storm

Thanks

Jack was standing in a plane putting on his gear and looked at the assistent, "alright Jack here's your headset in case you need evac" and gave Jack a head set, Jack put the head set in his pocket and looked at a pod which was ready to go. Jack looked at his assistent and said "anything from Duke?" and the assistent looked at him while putting M.R.E's in his pack, "none sir" moments later on the intercom the pilot called out, "get ready in 5 Jack and don't fail" Jack got in the pod and layed back and the assistent closed the hatched and pound it on the side and Jack repeated with the same. Soon Jack feels the pod getting ready to launch, and Jack feels the pod coming off the plane and turns to his camera and sees the forest and hits the ground moments later.
    Last edited by hellknight; Apr 02, 2008 at 08:54 AM.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Mayu ran up in front of Duke. "Wait a sec. I don't care for the money. This job is more important to than money is. Lets say that if you and I join forces, I'll give you....uh....fifty percent of my earnings. But in return you say nothing to anyone about me." Mayu knew it was crazy but she needed help if she was going to complete her goal. Mayu stood there,blocking Duke's way, waiting for an answer...
    Last edited by Renn; Apr 03, 2008 at 05:58 AM.

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Mike just looked at her after she asked her question, the thought had been tumbling around his mind all night long. He let her into the waiting car and then hopped in. " You know something, i think we have. My ghost isn't saying anything yet, but i know I've met you before... " as the car started to drive off to the airport, Mike just looked out the car window. no matter how hard he tried his programing would not let him dive any deeper into his past...
    Don't Panic

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 ... LastLast